Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ravens vs Jags

jvan1973

They are winning by twice as many points as we scored total in the first two games.

If this keeps up we are in trouble (if not already, being underdogs to the BROWNS at home).  Unfortunately under Griggles and Chuckles we squandered so much opportunity... hopefully Ballard can save us.

Not to make excuses for the Ravens because they flat out stunk, but they have a huge number of players on IR including top DL Brandon Williams, and OG Marshal Yanda. All four offensive guards on the depth chart are out for the season. 

Now, I'm a Raven's fan and I'm glad they got killed. It was an embarrassing exhibition pregame kneeling for our anthem and flag, but standing for God Save the Queen ! Do some of these clueless players understand the British Empire, and that anthem , brought slavery to North America and the Carribean, and colonialism to Africa and other parts of the world ? These players, and Kaepernick , who wore a Che and Castro shirt, really need a history lesson before they protest. 

I won't be going to any games until this foolishness stops. 

2 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

Not to make excuses for the Ravens because they flat out stunk, but they have a huge number of players on IR including top DL Brandon Williams, and OG Marshal Yanda. All four offensive guards on the depth chart are out for the season. 

Now, I'm a Raven's fan and I'm glad they got killed. It was an embarrassing exhibition pregame kneeling for our anthem and flag, but standing for God Save the Queen ! Do some of these clueless players understand the British Empire, and that anthem , brought slavery to North America and the Carribean, and colonialism to Africa and other parts of the world ? These players, and Kaepernick , who wore a Che and Castro shirt, really need a history lesson before they protest. 

I won't be going to any games until this foolishness stops. 

Nothing to feel bad about, we went there last year and lost. Jags love playing there lmao