Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Taking a knee?

jimmy g

Surely, the Colts will realize that if they take a knee during the anthem, fans will boycott their games?  If the players kneel, I would hope The entire NFL faces empty stadiums.

I've been a Colts Fan more or less 60 years.  I'm about to become a Canadian Football League fan, instead...

2 minutes ago, jimmy g said:

Surely, the Colts will realize that if they take a knee during the anthem, fans will boycott their games?  If the players kneel, I would hope The entire NFL faces empty stadiums.

I've been a Colts Fan more or less 60 years.  I'm about to become a Canadian Football League fan, instead...

I sure hope so. There are many different ways to protest something one doesn't like, but to use this excuse against the military and all who have died for this country's freedom is just nonsense.

• Nadine locked this topic
Just now, Nadine said:

You guys, we already have a thread about this issue over here:  http://forums.colts.com/topic/53933-statement-from-jim-irsay/

We generally don't allow political topics but this issue is an exception today so, please any comments belong in that thread.

We don't need more than one

My bad sorry for treading on your toes!