Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

4 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

{

If Pick6=True

{call function 'woo'}

else

{call function 'postfirepagano'}

}

Lol.  Reminds me of work.

Oh wait, i'm retired.  haha.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Called it! Moncreif baby for 34

That was actually a nice throw.  Saw Peppers over the top so he left it short for the back shoulder.

Anyone joined the "glad we traded dorsett for brissett" train yet?

was happy when we traded for him and just thank goodness because if this was tolzien starting oye!!

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Okay less TY now please,more JD.

No no don't say that he might go for 200 if they keep playing him off coverage lol 

4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I guess TY wasn’t kidding! What a man!

Sounds like he's stepped up

25 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

On the long pass to Britt, do you nkow who was in coverage? Desir, Melvin?

Honestly, I don't remember.  Sorry.  I don't think it was Melvin, though.

Just now, Happy2BeHere said:

was happy when we traded for him and just thank goodness because if this was tolzien starting oye!!

I gotta confess....I was not happy about it at the time. But Brissett has played his way into my heart....lol. I kid, but he's won me over.

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Im just glad tolzien on bench