Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Big Frank for 20

Yeah then a very predictable play afterwards :wall:

Does this team know how to run the play action?

Nice play by TY though!

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Nice play by TY though!

Play what now??! 

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

Nice play by TY though!

I know Playaction would've been perfect there

Afternoon just tuning in, was in a part of the world with no power,ac or internet, I miss anything

That's how you answer back. Now the Defense needs to get a stop. A 3-and-out and we're back in business.

Just now, HungarianColtsFan said:

what if making a pick-6?

Well, it doesn't look like a 3-and-out is happening. Let's go for a pick-6. I'm good with that.

Just now, HungarianColtsFan said:

what if making a pick-6?

{

If Pick6=True

{call function 'woo'}

else

{call function 'postfirepagano'}

}

5 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

"In NCAA history"

uhhh

Give her a break.  It looks like college football with the way the Colts are scoring.  For a moment, I thought it was Saturday myself. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Question:  If Eberflus was to walk?   Answer:  I'm not sure I would care.
    • I wouldn't be the least bit upset if the entire franchise folded
    • what the organization needs to do is stop making training camp family friendly and bust theses guys *ses and toughen them up. If you cant handle the work, you dont make the 53. no rest days. you can't go, you get cut. In the end, you either have one tough team that knows what is expected of them or no team with no false expectations.
    • i'd love to see their superbowls stripped
    • Crazy strong WR class. There will be some very very good WRs lasting until the 4th and 5th rounds. There are several very goods one I don't even see named.    I'm probably going X regardless of who the QB is. If JB is still here, I'm going bigger X. If a new QB, a faster X, or a fast tweener.   Note: This is a Big Board, so RK is ranking inclusive of all positions, and not projected draft pick. Z or traditional Slot Bolded Blue X or big/bully Slot Bolded Red Tweeners are not bolded or colored     RK  PLAYER  SCHOOL  YEAR  *-RK   HT   WT 3 Jerry Jeudy  Alabama Jr  WR1 6-1 192 9 CeeDee Lamb  Oklahoma  Jr  WR2  6-2  189 12  Henry Ruggs III  Alabama  Jr  WR3  6-0 190 18  Tee Higgins  Clemson  Jr  WR4  6-4  215 21  Laviska Shenault Jr.  Colorado  Jr  WR5  6-2  220 27  Jalen Reagor  TCU  Jr  WR6  5-11  195 33  Justin Jefferson  LSU  Jr  WR7  6-3  192 39  Devonta Smith  Alabama  Jr  WR8  6-1  175 48  Tyler Johnson  Minnesota  Sr  WR9  6-2  205 54  Bryan Edwards  South Carolina  Sr  WR10  6-3  215 59  Tylan Wallace  Oklahoma St.  Jr  WR11  6-0  185 60  Collin Johnson  Texas  Sr  WR12  6-6  220 76  Michael Pittman Jr.  USC  Sr  WR13  6-4  220 86  Nico Collins  Michigan  Jr  WR14  6-4  222 89  Tyler Vaughns  USC  Jr  WR15  6-2  190 90  Brandon Aiyuk  Arizona St.  Sr  WR16  6-1  206 91  Sage Surratt  Wake Forest  Soph  WR17  6-3  215 94  Devin Duvernay  Texas  Sr  WR18  5-11  210 97  Denzel Mims  Baylor  Sr  WR19  6-3  215 98  Chase Claypool  Notre Dame  Sr  WR20  6-5  229
  • Members