LucasOilStadium

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Definitely not, it should look semi better when he comes back but yeah there are definitely pretty gaping problems. 

Perhaps the line calls would be better? Hard to tell until he returns.  I don't think Bond has been bad, though.  Most of the pressure is coming off the edge from what I can tell.

We have to get back to the run to see if that will help.  Our passing protection is the worst today.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don't know either way but someone with a history like his and has been in rehab "at least 15 times" it is not a stretch to assume it was an overdose. I had no idea he was only 64.  I thought he was closer to being in his 80's.   Last December, police were called to Jim Irsay’s home around 4:30 a.m. ET and found him in bed unresponsive and cold during what authorities called a "suspected overdose." However, the Indianapolis Colts owner denied the authorities' report. "It wasn’t an overdose,’’ Irsay said to Fox 59 in Indianapolis. "I don’t know why when you have your name in the paper in the past, people throw that out there quickly. I don’t pay attention to it all that much, but I don’t think it’s fair."   "It's a long road and you have to be patient. The great news is everything is going well," a hospitalized Irsay said in March after he underwent a procedure on his right leg. The leg procedure was performed in an effort to improve Irsay's mobility. The 64-year-old also revealed that he has undergone "26 surgeries over the last seven years." The billionaire was the subject of a "Real Sports" interview with Andrea Kremer in November, when he said he has been to rehab "at least 15 times." He also mentioned a near-death situation that gave him an epiphany.    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/colts-owner-jim-irsay-denies-overdosed-police-found-him-unresponsive-december
    • Why is Justin Simmons still a FA?
    • So disagree that the market dictates your value to the league and even inflates it on the 1st day? If he was seen as a legit starting SS by the league, I am sure he would have been offered an extension by the Colts and/or another team. Its pretty simple actually. I honestly dont know why people on here are opposing my views on Blackmon. He is just a good safety and that is it. Due to injuries and play, he has not established himself as anyting other than slightly average.
    • What if Dallas asks you to take on that 2024 salary for the 3d?
    • Its incredible the insight you have on the NFL market and how it works.   
  • Members

• Solid84

Solid84 6,558

• Behle

Behle 102

• OLD FAN MAN

OLD FAN MAN 1,265

• stitches

stitches 19,273

• Myles

Myles 7,041

• Dingus McGirt