Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

O-line needs to wake up. Hard to dig out of these holes 

5 minutes ago, Solon said:

No forum chat today?

If you are a new member and above and you don't see the Babble link and/or cannot get into chat, message me and let me know.  We're trying a new chat and working out some issues

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

Can we get another Oline as well?

above my paygrade

Problems with a "new" QB's cadence (though he's not really "new" anymore)?  Either way, got to do better.  Killing any thought of momentum.

2 minutes ago, Nadine said:

If you are a new member and above and you don't see the Babble link and/or cannot get into chat, message me and let me know.  We're trying a new chat and working out some issues

Oh it's where it says Babble

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

So just for fun the last 0-0 score in the NFL and was 1943.

The Browns are not that bad.....

:peek:

Need the O to get a nice long, clock eating drive and get at least 3.  D is holding up their end of the deal thus far.

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Need the O to get a nice long, clock eating drive and get at least 3.  D is holding up their end of the deal thus far.

Sadly we need a lot of things...

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Milk the clock and wore their D out...

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Oh, the players already know that, regardless of who starts jn The present, past, future, they are well aware JB isn't a true #1 leader at the qb going forward.  Stop gap? Sure... If there's an endgame.
    • This list does not fit the narrative you are trying to put forward.  Only 2 would even be close and even they had chances.    Browns and Redskins don't even count; they are dysfunctional franchises who had plenty of chances but couldn’t get out of their own way.   Dolphins, Titans, and Bears all could have had good QBs if not for trying for retreads, sticking with a player too long (Mariota, Tannehill), and/or missing when they had good players available to draft (Ryan, Mahomes, Watson). Also jury still out on Trubisky.   Vikings and Broncos have not had the best luck with QBs lately, but they have also lingered in the mediocre to good record zone a lot which doesn't help them getting a high draft pick for QB . They also got a few good seasons out of retreads which helped them in the short term, but not the long term. Although in the Broncos case I am sure they will take their SB with PM.   I will give you the Jets, they have had some bad luck. When they did have good picks there wasn’t much available; although jury still out on Darnold (also they could have taken Lamar Jackson). Buffalo also had some bad luck for a few years, but they also blew their chance to draft Mahomes (though Allen may still turn into something).   During the last few years all these teams have had periods where they had a player/or players  as good or better than JB and it didn't amount to much other than keeping them from a top draft pick. If you don't have an very good - elite QB you are just playing the lottery hoping for one of those all the stars perfectly aligned runs that rarely happen.
    • Thanks for this.   My favorite part is his tackle at 5:30.  
    • Not a big deal.     Brissett puts fans in an odd position.   He is almost the definition of average.  His QB rating is average.  His yards per game is below average but his INT % is above average.  So I can understand supporters and detractors.  
    • Sorry, must not have scrolled up enough and accidentally grabbed it from where you quoted 2006bestcoltsever. 
  • Members