Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

O-line needs to wake up. Hard to dig out of these holes 

5 minutes ago, Solon said:

No forum chat today?

If you are a new member and above and you don't see the Babble link and/or cannot get into chat, message me and let me know.  We're trying a new chat and working out some issues

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

Can we get another Oline as well?

above my paygrade

Problems with a "new" QB's cadence (though he's not really "new" anymore)?  Either way, got to do better.  Killing any thought of momentum.

2 minutes ago, Nadine said:

If you are a new member and above and you don't see the Babble link and/or cannot get into chat, message me and let me know.  We're trying a new chat and working out some issues

Oh it's where it says Babble

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

So just for fun the last 0-0 score in the NFL and was 1943.

The Browns are not that bad.....

:peek:

Need the O to get a nice long, clock eating drive and get at least 3.  D is holding up their end of the deal thus far.

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Need the O to get a nice long, clock eating drive and get at least 3.  D is holding up their end of the deal thus far.

Sadly we need a lot of things...

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Milk the clock and wore their D out...