Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

O-line needs to wake up. Hard to dig out of these holes 

5 minutes ago, Solon said:

No forum chat today?

If you are a new member and above and you don't see the Babble link and/or cannot get into chat, message me and let me know.  We're trying a new chat and working out some issues

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

Can we get another Oline as well?

above my paygrade

Problems with a "new" QB's cadence (though he's not really "new" anymore)?  Either way, got to do better.  Killing any thought of momentum.

2 minutes ago, Nadine said:

If you are a new member and above and you don't see the Babble link and/or cannot get into chat, message me and let me know.  We're trying a new chat and working out some issues

Oh it's where it says Babble

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

So just for fun the last 0-0 score in the NFL and was 1943.

The Browns are not that bad.....

:peek:

Need the O to get a nice long, clock eating drive and get at least 3.  D is holding up their end of the deal thus far.

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Need the O to get a nice long, clock eating drive and get at least 3.  D is holding up their end of the deal thus far.

Sadly we need a lot of things...

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Milk the clock and wore their D out...

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 115Malik HookerFSOhio State 246Quincy WilsonCBFlorida 380Tarell BashamOLBOhio 4137Zach BannerOTUSC 143Marlon MackRBSouth Florida 144Grover StewartDTAlbany State 5158Nate HairstonCBTemple 161Anthony Walker Jr.ILBNorthwestern   16Quenton NelsonGuardNotre DameFrom NY Jets 236Darius LeonardLinebackerSouth Carolina State 37Braden SmithGuardAuburnFrom NY Jets 52Kemoko TurayDefensive endRutgersFrom Baltimore via Philadelphia 64Tyquan LewisDefensive endOhio StateFrom Philadelphia via Cleveland 4104Nyheim HinesRunning backNC State 5159Daurice FountainWide receiverNorthern IowaFrom Kansas City via Cleveland, New England, and Oakland 169Jordan WilkinsRunning backOle MissFrom Philadelphia 6185Deon CainWide receiverClemsonFrom Oakland 7221Matthew Adams LinebackerHouston 235Zaire Franklin LinebackerSyracuse   34Rock Ya-SinCBTempleFrom New York Jets 49Ben BanoguLBTCUFrom Cleveland Browns 59Parris CampbellWROhio State 389Bobby OkerekeLBStanford 4109Khari WillisSMSU 5144Marvell TellSUSCFrom Cleveland Browns 164E. J. SpeedLBTarleton State 6199Gerri GreenDEMississippi State 7240Jackson BartonTUtah 246Javon PattersonCOle Mis   Right there are Ballards first 3 drafts.   Stars/game changers?   Nelson Leonard     Solid NFL players   Hooker Mack Smith Turray Hines Walker Willis   Potential good players Basham Steward Hairston Turray Ya Sin Banagou Campbell Tell   The rest are all meh to below average to injured.     So there you have it.  For being a draft guru, you cannot tell me that those 3 drafts are super, awesome, better than average.   They aren't.   So I think we need to put to rest that Ballard can build a super bowl team via mainly the draft. Based on his record so far, he is  average to slightly above average drafter ONLY,.      
    • You have to laugh the minute he gets put in he gives up the TD. Maybe that doesnt happen if rock was in there.
    • No that isn’t what I am saying. Just saying this year there has been a lot of questionable coaching. It’s just part of the issue this year. Not a huge issue but it’s there. 
    • So, are you advocating that we keep JB and fire Frank Reich? You think there is a better coach than him to lead this team? Someone that won’t hold Jacoby back? You see, I think FR has been helping JB a lot. He helped Nick Foles and he helped Andrew Luck and he is currently helping Jacoby. Jacoby needs more help than the other 2 QBs. I think you are blaming FR for all of our close losses when Jacoby is the one who needs to progress more. Jacoby can’t run a 2 minute drive in the 4th and that isn’t on Frank, that’s a skill set Jacoby needs to learn in order to win an NFL game.  Note: I want Jacoby to succeed. 
  • Members