• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I know, if I remember right you were saying we look like an 8-8 team a while back that was after the Draft and Free Agency (with Luck). 8-8 compared to 4-12 is much better. I am sure there will be 2 or 3 games that can turn ugly on us. Like at Philly and at NE. I want to see how we play the Jags with Luck back, that will be real interesting.
    • There’s no part of me that thinks we will be bad.    Seriously.    But I think there’s a better than 50/50 chance that we might get schooled once or twice  this season.      New inexperienced coaching staff (which I like at this point) plus young inexperienced players is a recipe for a few games getting out of hand.   We might get spanked once or twice.   But I hope we all feel good by the end of the season.    
    • Yeah making the Playoffs at 9-7 is a 50/50 thing. Some teams do, some teams don't. Usually 10-6 gets you in but that doesn't always either. 8-8 is very fair on your part as you at least don't think we will be Bad.
    • I would probably say as of now, this fits each category for someone's prediction:   6-10 = People think we will suck again. Luck may even get injured again or be rusty most of the season. Our Defense will be Bad again. Reich won't do a Good job, etc..   7-9 = People thinking we are still Bad and wont win the close games but will show improvement.    8-8 = Reasonable and a safe way of thinking, it is probable this happens.   9-7 = Reasonable but just being more optimistic and thinking Luck will play all 16 games and be 100% + the Defense and O.Line will be better. The new system under Reich will benefit the team.   10-6 = A Stretch, alot of things will have to go our way like I mentioned in the 9-7 category. We need more breaks to win 10 though, not as many to go 9-7.   11-5 = A huge stretch and everything right has to go our way.
    • I was talking about the 2012 team which you were noting had very little talent.   And I agreed.    But they made the playoffs because those vets who weren't very good played hard and made fewer mistakes.   That's how a less talented team made the post-season.  
  • Members

• fanoftheteam

fanoftheteam 11

• zibby43

zibby43 685

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 16,074

• coltsfan77

coltsfan77 95