Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Why does the QB have to sit and learn all he as to do is watch this year season and figure it out pretty quick. Dont do what JB does.
    • Knowing the colts they will make him loss weight to get down to 220 and bam injury bug.
    • I still think there is a chance Ballard decides to take a stud DT and WR and see what a offseason can do for Jacoby. It’s almost unfair to judge him with all the weird things that have happened.  Not to mention given the starting job 2 weeks before the season. Especially the kicking game. He might decide to see what he can do with healthy and upgraded weapons and a offseason where he is the starter. I can imagine he will do a lot more to improve his game in the off season knowing he is the starter.  I won’t be surprised if Kelly gets some playing time the last two games to see if he is backup material. If he can earn the backup spot that creates some competion with Jacoby. The forum will explode if he passes on a couple of these quarterbacks. 
    • Remember when they put 70 on us....I expect that again
    • I hope not but.... If there is anybody that I'd want breaking Peyton's record is Brees...Just don't let that guy be Brady.    Also, Brees is another guy that is an AMAZING playes but rarely had the team...and when he had the team last year the refs made sure to not let him go to de Super Bowl. All time passing leader, soon to be all time TDs thrown leader, highest completion percentage in carrer...he's another example showing that rings do not show the greatness of a player...looking at his carrer he should have more than one.  
  • Members