Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Uber to game?

Guest CeT

Just have him drop you somewhere near the stadium and walk. From Greenwood, I doubt it's much more than $20...which is what it would cost to park anyways. Then you can drink before and during the game...and on the way home, you don't have to worry about waiting to get out a parking lot.

I am coming up for the game from Louisville, so I have to drive. But if I lived reasonably close to downtown Indy, I would take Uber or Lyft to any game I went to. 

15 hours ago, shastamasta said:

Just have him drop you somewhere near the stadium and walk. From Greenwood, I doubt it's much more than $20...which is what it would cost to park anyways. Then you can drink before and during the game...and on the way home, you don't have to worry about waiting to get out a parking lot.

I am coming up for the game from Louisville, so I have to drive. But if I lived reasonably close to downtown Indy, I would take Uber or Lyft to any game I went to. 

Oh Yeah !!!

We typically always take uber/lyft now from Greenwood.  It's easy to get there and we usually just get dropped off around Shapiro's - $20/$25 bucks.  It can be harder to get a ride back if you want to leave right after game when everyone else does.  It usually isn't difficult when it is not a really big game, so today shouldn't be hard to get a ride - but you might need to be a bit more patient - and go somewhere that is accessible and they can get to you for a straight shot south (such as near Shapiro's again).