Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freenyfan102

Won tickets

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Freenyfan102 said:

So yeah my mom just won tickets to the colts game this sunday and idk who to talk to see is they are legit. 

call the Colts ticket office.

 

 

btw, my condolences to your mom for winning tickets to a lousy game haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, csmopar said:

call the Colts ticket office.

 

 

btw, my condolences to your mom for winning tickets to a lousy game haha

I will happily be there and will be at every game.  #truefan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DaColts85 said:

I will happily be there and will be at every game.  #truefan

if i could afford season tickets, i would too.  Doesnt mean the game wont be lousy lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, csmopar said:

if i could afford season tickets, i would too.  Doesnt mean the game wont be lousy lol

I don't have season tickets either.  I just find tickets each home game.  Travel to close games if possible.  A Titans vs Colts game in Nashville is always fun if you can do it once....just saying!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DaColts85 said:

I don't have season tickets either.  I just find tickets each home game.  Travel to close games if possible.  A Titans vs Colts game in Nashville is always fun if you can do it once....just saying!

Last time we went down for a game the tickets were so cheap cost less to travel and stay in a hotel then going to game a at lucas with comparable seat location . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Freenyfan102 said:

It was because if Hispanic heritage month.....

That doesn't help anyone to figure out where to get your tickets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...