Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I went to Texans message board and this is what they think

coltsuser21

This all was posted by Texans fans:

On the strength of that I'm upgrading my earlier prediction by 1 game, to 8-8. Should anybody do better in predicting outcomes of specific games, if you'll remind me, I'll admit that you're a better forecaster than I.

Here's how I see it:

L vs Colts

W @ Dolphins

L @ Saints

L vs Steelers

W vs Raiders

L @ Ravens

L @ Titans

W vs Jaguars

W vs Browns

W @ Buccaneers

L @ Jaguars

L vs Falcons

W @ Bengals

W vs Panthers

L @ Colts

W vs Titans

so the texans fans think well beat them twice lol sounds good

but scroll down some of there board and see there thoughts...

am i spying??

I would just like to say again that I think Texans fans are some of the classiest out there. They love their team and think they will win, but they aren't abusive or crude about it. I wish them all the success in the future, just not against the Colts.

Regarding the links to other boards, they have been deleted. Please take notice of this rule:

5. Do not link to or promote other boards as it causes issues with their fans, especially where they are discussing something concerning our team. This only serves to create board wars and all such links will be deleted and posts/threads edited. Such links can also be viewed as 'promotion' (see rule #1).

http://www.colts.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrule

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regarding the links to other boards, they have been deleted. Please take notice of this rule:

5. Do not link to or promote other boards as it causes issues with their fans, especially where they are discussing something concerning our team. This only serves to create board wars and all such links will be deleted and posts/threads edited. Such links can also be viewed as 'promotion' (see rule #1).

http://www.colts.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrule

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sorry, I forgot about that.

Ok those 2 threads were good, but check this one.... mod edit

I like how some of you guys are giving Indy a losing record this year. Unless Peyton is 100% out of the game, he'll play and he'll play well. I hate the Colts as much as the next Texan fan, but you can't deny Peyton when he's "on". Luckily he's running out of weapons on offense and their running game is a joke no matter what you do. All we can hope for is that Foster runs the score up on them again this year and force Manning to throw all day. I still don't think Indy will have a losing season and it will come down to them and us for the division record. It's all about which team will keep key personnel healthy the longest through the season.

I missed the memo that indicated Peyton was "running out of weapons" lol

Please, no links to other message boards. Thank you.

are you guys trying to start forum wars? lol

Me, personally? No. Board wars are just stupid and the fact that there has to be a rule in place addressing board wars is just sad. There actually is a lot more intelligent conversation and people with realistic expectations over on the other place that doesn't exist than I expected to find. I even registered and have a post prepared to address a couple of things that hopefully can lead to some intelligent conversation. If not then I'll never log in there again.

:)

There wins are against teams that are .500 and below except the Bucs

That's how they've always been. I don't see this year as being any different.

They will have growing pains this year with moving players around and a completely different D. If they ever want to catch up they need to stick with something.

Exactly. I actually expect their defense to REGRESS this year until the team grows into it. Probably 8-8 or even 6-10. Then they will improve next off-season.