Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ColtsArmy84

AFC South- This Week

Our 3 division Opponents will all lose this week. I can see HOU losing to the pats, titans losing to the Seahawks and the Jags losing to the Ravens.

Colts take care of their business this week and the entire division will be 1-2 after 3 weeks.

As I said in my last post. The rest of the division isn't running away with it so well be fine once Luck returns to punch a ticket to the 2017 playoffs.

GO COLTS GO!!!

Pretty good chance you are correct IMO.

Seattle at Tennessee poses the biggest risk. Orakpo, Morgan and Casey are going to slaughter that so called 'offensive line' of the Seahawks. Wilson needs to run for his life and make good decisions and their D needs to stop the run in that game.

Ravens will stop Fournette and will make Bortles try to beat them against their stout pass D.. We've seen that story before and know how it goes..

Texans and BoB are not going to beat the Pats at Foxborough.

I like your optimism!  Its a breath of fresh air.  I agree.  I'm a little concerned about the Titans winning but its pretty fun to think that we could all be tied for our division record and still be well in the hunt.  Seahawks seem a little shaky right now.  

Yeah that would be funny if after Week 3 we are tied for 1st at 1-2. Really to do anything we need Luck back by Week 5 vs the 49ers IMO. Then if we win that and say we are 2-3, who knows with all 6 Division games left.

8 minutes ago, Finball said:

Pretty good chance you are correct IMO.

Seattle at Tennessee poses the biggest risk. Orakpo, Morgan and Casey are going to slaughter that so called 'offensive line' of the Seahawks. Wilson needs to run for his life and make good decisions and their D needs to stop the run in that game.

Ravens will stop Fournette and will make Bortles try to beat them against their stout pass D.. We've seen that story before and know how it goes..

Texans and BoB are not going to beat the Pats at Foxborough.

Jags are more likely to beat the Ravens than any of our division winning their games. The Ravens are not a very good team. They do have a solid defense so they have a good chance with Bortles at QB. 

37 minutes ago, ColtsBlitz said:

Jags are more likely to beat the Ravens than any of our division winning their games. The Ravens are not a very good team. They do have a solid defense so they have a good chance with Bortles at QB. 

What makes you think the Ravens aren't good?  They won both of their games by comfortable margins.   I don't see Jacksonville winning that game at all.

42 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Good post.  Think we need to talk about Brissett more than Luck, though.  AL, I believe, will not play this season.

Brissett will get better each week as he continues to learn the playbook. We have our backup of the future locked down now. The trade for Brissett is looking pretty good right now. CB is miles better then Grigs.

16 hours ago, krunk said:

What makes you think the Ravens aren't good?  They won both of their games by comfortable margins.   I don't see Jacksonville winning that game at all.

Their injuries keep stacking up