Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kevin Kolb Must Be Thinking, Not Again :)

chad72

Kevin "Overrated" Kolb...that is all

im not ready to pass on kolb just yet. keep in mind this was a system he never ran and there was no otas and mini camp to prep him. give him the offseason to learn the system and lets re-evaluate him come next season.

im not ready to pass on kolb just yet. keep in mind this was a system he never ran and there was no otas and mini camp to prep him. give him the offseason to learn the system and lets re-evaluate him come next season.

I've never been sold on him. He has a losing record as a starter and has thrown more picks than TDs. In my mind, I couldn't see why he was so sought out. The Cards gave up picks, DRC, and tons of money for an unproven guy. And yeah, he didn't have OTAs or anything, but guys like Cam Newton and Andy Dalton, who had 0 experience playing in the NFL, managed to do better than Kolb.

I've never been sold on him. He has a losing record as a starter and has thrown more picks than TDs. In my mind, I couldn't see why he was so sought out. The Cards gave up picks, DRC, and tons of money for an unproven guy. And yeah, he didn't have OTAs or anything, but guys like Cam Newton and Andy Dalton, who had 0 experience playing in the NFL, managed to do better than Kolb.

newton and dalton were playing the same offense they played in college. what they were doing wasnt new to them

not completely sure, but i know it wasnt a west coast offense. it wasnt a pass control dip and dunk type of offense.

I see. I know they liked to run the spread when they had Warner and Boldin. I thought they would run the WC offense, I feel like that's the best system for Kolb since his arm strength isn't anything spectacular