Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mendenhall Could Be Mia In 2012

chad72

Interesting. It doesn't make sense though, Bush had a career year and Thomas is a great young kid. It would just be a waste of money. They should spend that money on their O-line and D-line.

Yea, it seems like every team's HB had a better year than Mendenhall, despite Mendenhall getting a ton of carries.

ill one up you i took jammal charles :(. but i still won my league haha

I'll one up you. I took Jamaal Charles first, then I think Phil Rivers 3rd and Peyton 4th. Based off last year's stats, my QBs were projected to have 9400 yards...yes, I got dead last in my league

At first, I read the title and thought it meant he was going to the Phins...

I'll one up you. I took Jamaal Charles first, then I think Phil Rivers 3rd and Peyton 4th. Based off last year's stats, my QBs were projected to have 9400 yards...yes, I got dead last in my league

At first, I read the title and thought it meant he was going to the Phins...

I wouldn't pick any QB's in fantasy league until the very later rounds. They're a dime a dozen. For example, I got Roethlisberger in the 6th round in one of my drafts. Even if he didn't pan out, I knew I could hop on the Cam Newton band-wagon, but I didn't because Roethlisberger was playing commendably enough for me not to take the risk on Cam. That's another mistake I made. I did, however, jump on Tim Tebow. He would always give me quite a scare, until the 4th quarter!

Yes because it's impossible for the Steelers to miss the playoffs

They went 12-4 with the SB loser hangover over them. They got Tebowed. I still think Ben's high ankle sprain doomed them though weeks before the playoffs even started. He never properly rested the thing.