Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Cardinals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts Nation!   :)  Our Indianapolis Colts move on from their season opening road loss at the Los Angeles Rams, as they play, and host their second consecutive NFC West opponent as they host the visiting Arizona Cardinals, who also lost at the Detroit Lions last Sunday.

Andrew Luck again won't play in today's game against the Cardinals, so both Scott Tolzien and Jacoby Bissett may see action at QB  for the Colts.  

Today is also the homecoming of former Interim Head Coach Bruce Arians, who took over the leadership and responsibility leading the Colts to a 9-3 record between Week 5 through 16 of the 2012 season, while current Head Coach Chuck Pagano was recovering from leukemia, and started the Colts Strong campaign for Coach Pagano at the .time.

Cardinals are making the first regular season visit to Indianapolis, and also their first visit to Lucas Oil Stadium (the building) in 12 years since 2004.  Kickoff is after 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time. 

NO injuries, and GO COLTS!!!!!    :cheer:    :coltslogo: .    :1colts:   :colts:  :coltslogo: . :cheer:

Colts Vs. Cardinals Pre Game Press Release  (On Adobe PDF):

http://prod.static.colts.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/gamereleases/2017/gamerelease-reg02.pdf

Colts Vs. Cardinals Live NFL Game Centers:

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2017/regular2

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017091702/2017/REG2/Cardinals@Colts#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Thanks LOS

Thanks, Princeton Tiger, again!  Like last week,  I want to mark 'Like This' in yours  and anyone's posts but there is no function that will allow me to that in this and any thread that all registered users want to respond to other users online.

Moderators, can you re-expose the 'Like This' option on the threads for all here on the Colts Fan Forum Social Media Message Board? Thanks! 

We have a half dozen regulars out...including our QB, starting center and two key secondary people...

Our QB hardly knows our plays or his teammates.

...Give me some more optimism here.. need it....How can we win this one?

Not just keep it close..but win

Edited by oldunclemark

31 minutes ago, LucasOilStadium said:

Thanks, Princeton Tiger, again!  Like last week,  I want to mark 'Like This' in yours  and anyone's posts but there is no function that will allow me to that in this and any thread that all registered users want to respond to other users online.

Moderators, can you re-expose the 'Like This' option on the threads for all here on the Colts Fan Forum Social Media Message Board? Thanks! 

Do you see the heart? Click that and click like.

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

We have a half dozen regulars out...including our QB, starting center and two key secondary people...

Cardinals were complete doo doo last week?

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Well, the Colts couldn't possibly play worse than they did last week. Only way is up.

10 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

If palmer throws 3 ints again we could win

Now that the games are locked and no one can steal my idea, I can let the cat out of the bag. I started Brissett in one of my Draft Kings lineups today. It was a 3 dollar card, but if he goes off (doubtful, but not impossible) then, I guarantee not many others started him. He was so cheap ($4,500) that I was able to load up at every other position.

I paired him up with TY too. :)

Edit: LOL. Only 1.2% of all lineups played Brissett. 

Just now, BlueShoe said:

Now that the games are locked and no one can steal my idea, I can let the cat out of the bag. I started Brissett in one of my Draft Kings lineups today. It was a 3 dollar card, but if he goes off (doubtful, but not impossible) then, I guarantee not many others started him. He was so cheap ($4,500) that I was able to load up at every other position.

You know half of us don't know what youre talking about, right>?