Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (+3) at Atlanta (8-17-17)

oldunclemark

8:30 EST.....Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth and Michelle Tafoya on NBC

Inside the new billion dollar Mercedez Benz Stadium in downtown Atlanta....(its so bright in there) .over-under 54.5

High-powered matchup of big time QBs.

2016 MVP Matt (I had a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl) Ryan against the 'Baddest Man Alive' 2015 MVP Aaron Rodgers.

The Falcons looked slow beating the Bears 23-17 in Chicago but everybody looks slow on that cow pasture that the Bears play on.

The falcons will be flying Sunday night and they'll get more than the 64 yards rushing on 23 carries they had last week.

Ryan wasnt bad: 21 of 30 for 321

Rodgers was 28 of 42 for 311..inclduing 9 to Randall Cobb for 85 yards and 7 to Jordy Nelson for 79 yards,

Falcons had fours sacks on Bears' Mike Glennon but they wont get Rodgers 4 times...

Pack held Russell Wilson and Seattle to nine points but that's not happening Sunday night....even though the Packers 'D' looks a lot better on the back end than last year.

Again..too close to call...but indoors, I like the over..even at 54.5 .....these QBs wont quit putting up the points and no lead is safe!!   (sorry Falcons..I'll stop talking abut it)

Edited by oldunclemark

Packers in a boring, fraudulent blowout like all of their early in the year wins since 2008. The Falcons will recover but tomorrow won't be their day. If nothing else it will be because of the new age SNF curse. Has there been a good game besides the season opener since the Pats/Broncos in 2015?

1 hour ago, BloodyChamp said:

Packers in a boring, fraudulent blowout like all of their early in the year wins since 2008. The Falcons will recover but tomorrow won't be their day. If nothing else it will be because of the new age SNF curse. Has there been a good game besides the season opener since the Pats/Broncos in 2015?

Do you actually like the team you supposedly root  for?     You seem like a miserable person.   Perhaps therapy could help

31 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

Do you actually still try this after I've destroyed you so many times on this board? Go oil yourself robot. Perhaps it could help.

You've never destroyed anything on this board other than your own arguments.   Example. 8-8 is a winning season.   8

I understand rounding in math but I'mreally talking about semantics (which isn't usually my thing...but you've said so many times that he hasn't had a losing season so), reading comprehension and the English language, none of which you understand I guess. Speaking of which remember the time you did us all the service of telling us the Brady/Manning debate post was badly formatted? It's a good thing to because none of us saw it. It makes me want to warn people to every time you do this.     example. 8 i think then they would understand. 

7 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

You've never destroyed anything on this board other than your own arguments.   Example. 8-8 is a winning season.   8

8-8 is a winning season only if you make the playoffslmao

Outside of la la land in this forum where that's used to justify the Colts mediocrity in Pagano's coaching, it's pretty much well agreed on that an 8-8 record makes you an average, mediocre team and not a "winning season." If you make the playoffs at 8-8, then you can tell us how this is a winning team who fails to achieve 9 or 10 wins...

4 hours ago, Synthetic said:

8-8 is a winning season only if you make the playoffslmao

Outside of la la land in this forum where that's used to justify the Colts mediocrity in Pagano's coaching, it's pretty much well agreed on that an 8-8 record makes you an average, mediocre team and not a "winning season." If you make the playoffs at 8-8, then you can tell us how this is a winning team who fails to achieve 9 or 10 wins...

Thank you for agreeing  with me.  He is the one that claims 8-8 is a winning season

2 hours ago, Buck Showalter said:

Arguing the semantics of what 8-8 amounts to?

Man I hope the Colts win a game soon, & somehow this thread has me hoping the Colts finish on either side of 9-7 or 7-9...

That'd be an overachievement based on what we've seen so far, yet still a losing season, even though Chuck wouldn't have had a losing season. Makes perfect sense.

51 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

That'd be an overachievement based on what we've seen so far, yet still a losing season, even though Chuck wouldn't have had a losing season. Makes perfect sense.

STOP already!!!!  We get it.  Certainly we have bigger fish to fry.. :P

You get me, I know. :)