Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm Back

LJpalmbeacher2

Here on the east coast we only got sustained tropical storm winds(so they stay) but for sure we got hurricane gusts.

So I was without power till last night and a total news blackout. I was Hot & irritable lol.

Now to the Colts.

We were blown out as I thought we would be. 

A total lack  of talent and incompetent coaching/management will get you results like that against other bottom teams.

Unfortunately I did make a few bucks loading up on Ram players and DST on draft kings.

I'd like to see more of Mack instead of Gore. I think I read Hooker & Quincy didn't play much? If true I hope that changes, see what they can do.

More later as I catch up and str8en out house etc..

43 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

Here on the east coast we only got sustained tropical storm winds(so they stay) but for sure we got hurricane gusts.

So I was without power till last night and a total news blackout. I was Hot & irritable lol.

Now to the Colts.

We were blown out as I thought we would be. 

A total lack  of talent and incompetent coaching/management will get you results like that against other bottom teams.

Unfortunately I did make a few bucks loading up on Ram players and DST on draft kings.

I'd like to see more of Mack instead of Gore. I think I read Hooker & Quincy didn't play much? If true I hope that changes, see what they can do.

More later as I catch up and str8en out house etc..

Welcome back and glad you are safe! On another note, I'm disappointed that you are playing draftkings and not fanduel :( . That's ok, I'll forgive you for now as you went through some tough times. Load up on Palmer/Fitz this week!

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Welcome back and glad you are safe! On another note, I'm disappointed that you are playing draftkings and not fanduel :( . That's ok, I'll forgive you for now as you went through some tough times. Load up on Palmer/Fitz this week!

I originally signed up with DK instead of FD and  have not changed. Why is FD  better than DK?

I already played a couple cheap games and have Palmer/Fitz on them along with their DST. 

Just now, LJpalmbeacher said:

I originally signed up with DK instead of FD and  have not changed. Why is FD  better than DK?

I already played a couple cheap games and have Palmer/Fitz on them along with their DST. 

The rosters are definitely more tame with FD, you only use a QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/K/DST with a PPR option. I don't know if you did baseball on DK, but there was always two pitchers that had to be used, and it made it hard to hit on lineups every night. Not sure if Football is two QB's, or a flex, or what, but the salaries are much cheaper, and the lineups are a lot more complex to the point where things get thin (and I love doing 16 team yearly leagues). Personally I'd rather do FD. They also have Golf which is fun, lots of freerolls, and cashing out is very easy as I can get a check of any amount of money in a few days. DK just seems to overcomplicate things, though I will admit some of their tournaments have huge prize pools. I do think that it is easier making money on FD though.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

The rosters are definitely more tame with FD, you only use a QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/K/DST with a PPR option. I don't know if you did baseball on DK, but there was always two pitchers that had to be used, and it made it hard to hit on lineups every night. Not sure if Football is two QB's, or a flex, or what, but the salaries are much cheaper, and the lineups are a lot more complex to the point where things get thin (and I love doing 16 team yearly leagues). Personally I'd rather do FD. They also have Golf which is fun, lots of freerolls, and cashing out is very easy as I can get a check of any amount of money in a few days. DK just seems to overcomplicate things, though I will admit some of their tournaments have huge prize pools. I do think that it is easier making money on FD though.

thanks