Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How Many Times Have we had 40+ Dropped on Us?

Defjamz26

10, if we don't include the playoffs. Most in the league. Bears and Saints have 9.

8 and 2nd most if we start from 2013, not counting the year Arians was HC. Amazingly, Browns have only one game of 40 points or more allowed since 2013, the least in the league.

1 hour ago, Finball said:

10, if we don't include the playoffs. Most in the league. Bears and Saints have 9.

8 and 2nd most if we start from 2013, not counting the year Arians was HC. Amazingly, Browns have only one game of 40 points allowed since 2013, the least in the league.

2 hours ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

According to ESPN we allowed 40 points or more in 13 games during last 5 years.

Disgraceful. Perhaps pathetic is a better word. There's just no excuse for that. I don't care who's playing QB. I'm so over the whole "well the D would improve if the offense could sustain drives longer" narrative as well. I'm tired of watching this team get blown out. Always all this promise that the D will be better and every year we give up a 40 point game.

1 hour ago, Defjamz26 said:

Disgraceful. Perhaps pathetic is a better word. There's just no excuse for that. I don't care who's playing QB. I'm so over the whole "well the D would improve if the offense could sustain drives longer" narrative as well. I'm tired of watching this team get blown out. Always all this promise that the D will be better and every year we give up a 40 point game.

Add the fact, that we've hired a 'defensive guru' as HC.

3 hours ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

Add the fact, that we've hired a 'defensive guru' as HC.

1 hour ago, Buck Showalter said:

Yeah, its pretty scary looking through the losses this team has endured under Pagano, a defensive minded coach...

Its just as scary looking at the past 5 years draft classes... 

Even if it's the very next game, I'd fire Pagano as soon as the Colts get 40 dropped on them again. There's no excuse. I'd say fire Ted first but we've had this issue long before he got here.

1 hour ago, ricker182 said:

13?  

13!?!?  

How the hell is Pagano still employed.  

Usually in the NFL you get fired after 3 of those.  

It's DIFFICULT to give up that many points in the NFL. A lot has to go wrong. 

Mind you he's a "defensive" minded coach...or at least supposed to be