Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Coach?

hambone35

Just now, hambone35 said:

Don't know much about him but hope if he, we did get him that he would be a great coach. We need rid of Pagano 

He's the special teams of coach of KC, there are rumors surrounding him moving up to a head coach position, and if he was being looked at for that, Ballard would be the dude with the inside track having worked with him before.

10 minutes ago, SkyBane said:

He's the special teams of coach of KC, there are rumors surrounding him moving up to a head coach position, and if he was being looked at for that, Ballard would be the dude with the inside track having worked with him before.

Not only that, but he's also known as the best st coach and well respected around the league. 

13 minutes ago, Sumo63 said:

I think Harbaugh is the easy answer in a "wish list" type scenario, but I bet that Michigan gig is sweet. Given that, Toub seems likely.

I don't think they will get Harbaugh but if they do it's possible he could bring Vic Fangio and Pep Hamilton with him, two "beloved" coordinators in the past for the Colts...

6 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I don't think they will get Harbaugh but if they do it's possible he could bring Vic Fangio and Pep Hamilton with him, two "beloved" coordinators in the past for the Colts...

Fangio is with the bears, but I dont know if his contract is up after this season. :)

7 minutes ago, colt18 said:

Not only that, but he's also known as the best st coach and well respected around the league. 

Hes also the guy a report said ballard wanted to bring with him to replace pagano. Prior to that report I dont think I'd ever seen his name mentioned on this board.