Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What must be Done

JMichael557

1. Luck must set out the entire year and let his body heal. It is not safe to play behind our offensive Line

2. Hopefully get number 1 pick which we can trade for multiple picks.

3. We MUST fix the offensive line. 1st Pick is a Left Tackle. If he turns out to be good then AC goes to RT. Get at least one more Guard either high draft or Free Agent. 

4. Rest of draft on DEFENSE.

5. Pagano MUST go. 

5 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

1. Luck must set out the entire year and let his body heal. It is not safe to play behind our offensive Line

thats not how professional sports work.  if luck is healthy he will play.   they are not going to give him 25 million to sit on the bench if he is capable of playing 

3 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

3. We MUST fix the offensive line. 1st Pick is a Left Tackle. If he turns out to be good then AC goes to RT. Get at least one more Guard either high draft or Free Agent. 

5. Pagano MUST go. 

Realistically, Luck will play when he's completely healthy. I doubt that takes the rest of the season and he's too much a competitor to tank it.  

Agree with 3 and 4.  I'm willing to wait to see the team development, or lack thereof, before agreeing with 5.  

8 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

5. Pagano MUST go. 

i concur, good post, also have to get a pass rush

1 hour ago, GoColts8818 said:

1.  Fans need to accept this a rebuilding year.  I am starting to think Pagano was retained just because the Colts didn't want to waste a year on a new coach in a rebuilding year.  

It is very possible. I have thought about that too. 

I don't think it was Plan A, but I do think that it was an easy Plan B, that in hindsight could be viewed as Plan A.

2 minutes ago, gacoop1 said:

I think the number one on that list should be let Pagano go now, save him the embarrassment of going 1 - 15.   

As opposed to Chud or one of the other coaches who wont be retained having to be the one to lead us to 1-15? At this point its all the same regardless of which inept coach we have at the helm. 

Start Brissett until Luck can play

Start Mack and use gore on play action and short yardage

Moncrief should be the primary receiver more often than not

Run the ball outside the tackles

Blitz more

put green back where he belongs

fire HC OC DC

They had six weeks to prepare for this game. They failed on evaluating talent. They fail on game planning. They failed on in game decisions. They failed on motivation. They failed on preparedness.