Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Los Angeles Rams Game Day Thread

My college team won a game on this field last night (USC) Lets hope Colts can do same ......GO COLTS !!!!!

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Really Really didn't want to fall behind early

With the passes that Goff was completing, at least it wasn't 7 haha 

13 minutes ago, snkdy said:

Tennessee and Houston both about to lose. This day couldn't have worked out better for us. If we can steal this game, we'll be in excellent shape. 

We've got a lot to gain if we can just scratch this one out..

Really Really didn't want to fall behind early

If Luck was out there I'd take giving up FGs any day of the week... Tolzien, not so much. 

2 minutes ago, snkdy said:

Rams make the FG. 3-0. 

Looks like Sunday Ticket is a little behind the rest of y'all, lol.

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

Carson Palmer with  a pick 6. His 3rd pick today.

That dude fell off really fast.

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Looks like Sunday Ticket is a little behind the rest of y'all, lol.

mean time I'm stuck watching the lions and cardinals 

Give Tolzien some 1st down passes......give him a chance

You'd hope they had scripted some plays to give him a shot in the arm..

Give Tolzien some 1st down passes......give him a chance

Agree.  Let's get going.

Start someone else at QB.........I..........REST.......MY........CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• ‘‘Tis the season for teams to start thinking about next year. That means it’s draft season for some of us. Actually impressed with myself for being able to wait until December. So here is my 1st Mock Draft for 5 rounds.   Round 1: Jordan Love, QB Utah State- Jacoby is not the long term answer. Ballard has been scouting this guy all season. His accuracy and touch are special. Take a guy who’s comp is Mahomes and put him in that type of situation. Redshirt his rookie year and start in his sophomore    Round 2: Marvin Wilson, DT Florida State- Wilson is one of the more unheralded DTs of this class. He can penetrate gaps with ease and put pressure on the passer. He also plays the run well too   Round 2: Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR Michigan- It’s not his fault his QB sucked. DPJ is going to blow the combine up and may not be here but if he is, he’s perfect as a deep or intermediate route. He has size and hands to match.   Round 3: Hamsah Nasirildeen, SS FSU- I liked what I saw from Khari Willis before he got hurt. He didn’t do enough to stop me from drafting a guy who I think is a game changer and alpha dog. He had a 22 tackle game this season as well as an 80 yard Pick-6. You don’t pass on him.   Round 4: Zach Moss, RB Utah- While Marlon Mack has been great, he’s been injured a few times and he’ll be going into his 4th season. Even if you keep him you need another RB. Moss runs hard but surprisingly has elusiveness, breakaway speed, and hands.    Round 5: Albert Okwuebunan, TE Missouri- Ebron wont be back but we should resign Doyle. We’ll need to develop a pass catching TE for Love since Jacoby doesn’t throw the ball to TEs.     
    • If it's true that Wilson was still too immature, I have no problem letting him go. Immaturity runs rampant in this league, we don't need that cancer in the Colts locker room. Whatever is going on, I wish him the best and thank him for his time as a Colt.
    • With how good the WR draft class is in 2020 it would be a huge mistake shelling out money in free agency to a WR. Our track record signing free agent WRs has not been kind to us.    If we go anywhere in free agency, it should be at CB, TE, K, or DT.
    • No offense, but this is slightly wrong. Okereke had an INT in the KC game, but a herd of zebras stole it from him. Also Okereke being so good is great for us because it allows us to rotate Leonard, Okereke and Walker in and out and have two solid/great LBs in at all times.
    • there will be some available, there always are, hoodie seems to sign them when he needs them
  • Members

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 1,006

• KB

KB 440

• CoachLite

CoachLite 554

• ar7

ar7 373

• DarkHorseColts

DarkHorseColts 124

• MPStack