Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Los Angeles Rams Game Day Thread

My college team won a game on this field last night (USC) Lets hope Colts can do same ......GO COLTS !!!!!

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Really Really didn't want to fall behind early

With the passes that Goff was completing, at least it wasn't 7 haha 

13 minutes ago, snkdy said:

Tennessee and Houston both about to lose. This day couldn't have worked out better for us. If we can steal this game, we'll be in excellent shape. 

We've got a lot to gain if we can just scratch this one out..

Really Really didn't want to fall behind early

If Luck was out there I'd take giving up FGs any day of the week... Tolzien, not so much. 

2 minutes ago, snkdy said:

Rams make the FG. 3-0. 

Looks like Sunday Ticket is a little behind the rest of y'all, lol.

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

Carson Palmer with  a pick 6. His 3rd pick today.

That dude fell off really fast.

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Looks like Sunday Ticket is a little behind the rest of y'all, lol.

mean time I'm stuck watching the lions and cardinals 

Give Tolzien some 1st down passes......give him a chance

You'd hope they had scripted some plays to give him a shot in the arm..

Give Tolzien some 1st down passes......give him a chance

Agree.  Let's get going.

Start someone else at QB.........I..........REST.......MY........CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I see some posts in this thread that would make it seem that way... I am definitely not, just want to point that out, haha! I even said in my first post on here that I could care less about the Pats fans. But I was agreeing with @King Colt ‘s OP that it did come off as rude when the fans booed, given that  team has given NE so many championships. I feel “meh” about the calls that didn’t go their way, don’t really care if this is the beginning of their downward spiral. I just didn’t expect the fans to boo and when they did my initial reaction was, wow, after all those championships? That’s rude. Not that they are the worst in the world, but definitely hypocritical if those same fans were criticizing those that booed Luck.    However, I also said I understood why they were booing, out of shock of seeing that home game winning streak disappear... same as I understood why the fans booed out of shock of hearing about Luck’s retirement. But sympathy for the Pats? Or their fans? Nah... never! 
    • You are jumping to inaccurate conclusions.  The the options in the poll were worded badly and some options were left out which skewed the results.  It could easily be interpreted as people think JB is average - below average but there aren't many better options so we are stuck with him until we are able to draft his replacement or something unlikely/crazy happens and a good QB actually hits FA.       Cut him and keep looking.  I would rather be terrible a couple years and be in position to go after top QBs until we find one, than finish 8-8 (give or take a game) and be stuck at mediocre.      See above ... at least we know and can move on and aren't stuck in mediocrity... and if they play that bad than we likely have a shot at Lawrence. I would be fine with a one win season if it meant we got Lawrence in 2021. 
    • Bunch of negative people on this thread. With Adam V being on IR I bet we are the youngest team in the league. How can you guys be so negative already for next season.
    • The Saints are banged up on defense. The ONLY way the Colts can beat them is to keep Brees on the sideline by running the &$*% ball and playing great defense, like they did in KC.     The Colts still have a shot at the wildcard too, if Pittsburg losses 3, Tenn loses 2 and Oakland loses a game.       But they’d still have to win 3.
    • Haha! Please, don’t judge my old city’s slogan based simply off of your fan experience at football games! (Now, if you want to add the road rage, pushing each other in lines at the supermarket, neighbors getting into fights in the middle of the street, etc... now you have a true basis for your argument  )
  • Members