Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Los Angeles Rams Game Day Thread

My college team won a game on this field last night (USC) Lets hope Colts can do same ......GO COLTS !!!!!

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Really Really didn't want to fall behind early

With the passes that Goff was completing, at least it wasn't 7 haha 

13 minutes ago, snkdy said:

Tennessee and Houston both about to lose. This day couldn't have worked out better for us. If we can steal this game, we'll be in excellent shape. 

We've got a lot to gain if we can just scratch this one out..

Really Really didn't want to fall behind early

If Luck was out there I'd take giving up FGs any day of the week... Tolzien, not so much. 

2 minutes ago, snkdy said:

Rams make the FG. 3-0. 

Looks like Sunday Ticket is a little behind the rest of y'all, lol.

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

Carson Palmer with  a pick 6. His 3rd pick today.

That dude fell off really fast.

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Looks like Sunday Ticket is a little behind the rest of y'all, lol.

mean time I'm stuck watching the lions and cardinals 

Give Tolzien some 1st down passes......give him a chance

You'd hope they had scripted some plays to give him a shot in the arm..

Give Tolzien some 1st down passes......give him a chance

Agree.  Let's get going.

Start someone else at QB.........I..........REST.......MY........CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!