Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Lol it's hilarious. And I'll bet an 8-8 team from the NFC east will host a 13-3 WILD card team 
    • Parcells did not know him at first. He followed his career since he was young and began going to his games and then they became friends. I read s New York Times article about he and Parcells. They mentioned that parcells doesn’t normally emote such praise over a football player and yet he compared him to Curtis Martin and a few of his favorites. Now that’s not normal stuff like you are saying. FR and CB were doing the same thing while Luck was still with us and I noticed that it was odd that they did it for a backup QB. When asked about Luck they would mention his talent, but CB often went the “we aren’t about 1 person “ route. We are building a team.  I think it’s a noticeable difference and I thought that all along. J read every article Colts. Com puts out. So I do not think it’s just a song and dance act in his case. They may still draft a QB which would be smart anyway, but I don’t think they necessarily grade him exactly the way most fans are right now. They treat Vinny the same way. By the way. They put the onus on the entire team when JB or Vinny is criticized. IDK. They may not replace JB so quickly as many think.
    • Ballard can't control injuries, players turning the ball over, Luck retiring, etc. I thought both Ballard and Reich handled the season well and despite all the obstacles, they were able to keep this team competitive in every game they played.   The future is still bright in Indy. A ton of young guys got a lot of experience in 2019 and the Colts are in salary cap heaven and have three picks in the first two rounds of the 2020 Draft.    
    • Yes, we released the TE we brought up from the PS a couple weeks ago. Guy never saw a snap
    • A ton of rookies are getting a ton of playing time in 2019 and most of them have impressed the heck out of me. Ya-Sin, Khari, Okereke, Banogu, have all shown me something. Parris Campbell had a rough season with all the injuries, but I'm confident whenever he manages to stay on the field, he will make plays and prove to be another solid pick by CB.
  • Members

• jmac_48

jmac_48 455

• indyblue

indyblue 10

• Chrisaaron1023

Chrisaaron1023 1,487

• esmort

esmort 1,576

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 1,515

• cdgacoltsfan