Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone else excited?

CanuckColtsFan

12 hours ago, Gigc said:

no. 

this is the least excited I've been since the 1980s. Ballard has churned the roster, but outside of maybe our first two draft picks, I don't see any above average NFL players on defense. 

Offense? without Luck, no offense. And I think it may be a long time before we see Luck. They're not even letting him see the practice field. 

Are you on meds? Vontae Davis, John Simon, Hankins, Could possibly even put Sheard in the mix. 

As for the offense it's more unpredictable than the defense right now but colts do still have Moncrief and Hilton who are both above avg receivers... Should be a good game to see both wideouts work to get open without a premier QB throwing the ball. 

6 hours ago, #12. said:

"Anyone else excited?"

Not really.  

Honest question:  If you were a fan of another team and could choose an opponent for your team to play, an easy opponent, how many teams would you choose over the Tolzien led Colts?

Not many. I'm just kinda excited to watch great football. With a new season upon us and starting with a pats loss. I can't wait.

I'm excited football in general, is back, as a lot of people have stated already. Not too sure about my excitement for Colts football... but it's still early. I'm sure once 4:00 rolls around and kick off happens I'll be pumped to watch our guys out there. 

Also the Chiefs immediately made this football season more excitable haha 

21 hours ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

It's been a long off season. Lots of change, I'm really looking forward to see the team we field. The D could be improved but there's a lot of youth and the arrow is pointing up for years to come. Watching NE drop their first game was great. Heck, when a Luck comes back I think we see his best play ever. Chuck has a good record with backups too so maybe we get creative and get some wins without Luck. I'm going to Seattle for our Sunday nighter. Great to have football back.

I think our defense is improved.......and that could carry us today...

37 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I'm excited football in general, is back, as a lot of people have stated already. Not too sure about my excitement for Colts football... but it's still early. I'm sure once 4:00 rolls around and kick off happens I'll be pumped to watch our guys out there. 

Also the Chiefs immediately made this football season more excitable haha 

That the Chiefs did. But I am really excited for the Colts. It's Colts football! I love it

Excited for football but sick of injuries and overly-hyped FA signings.  

I feel like Grigson set Luck back a several years.  Luck and Kelly were good picks but the Werner, T-Rich (trade), and Dorsett picks set the team back three years, at least.   With Peyton, we were dominating the AFC South unquestionably when he had been in the league as long as Luck has.  Failure to address the o-line effectively caused Luck's injuries.  

Thanks for letting me vent.   

8 hours ago, southwest1 said:

I'm not gonna lie man. My sarcastic funny bone did find  this post amusing, especially you're first sentence. 

I don't think you truly believe that honestly. Still sidesplitting hysterical though LD. 

Very Monty Python/Fish Called Wanda; John Cleese-Eske actually. :hat:

You're correct sw1, it was totally tongue in cheek. 

We're such an unknown, but still happy that Colts football is finally back. I don't care about records right now.

Enjoy game 1 :rock:....