Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Randy Moss Unretires

CR91

I guarantee it's a money issue. Even when the guy was playing on his final season, he was more often than not on the sidelines, telling me wasn't very passionate about football anymore - he was just in it to make some quick bucks.

After that pathetic last season display of his, I don't see why a team would pull a trigger on him after he retired.

I'll never understand it? How can a man make that much frickin mullah and still be able to say "I need money"?

Like....get a 401k or something, guy.

players dont spend their money wisely. all of them blow it on cars and houses and dont consider the future.

I kind of feel sorry foe WR Randy Moss. In his last 2 NFL stops, the Vikings & the Titans both head coaches were lame ducks anyway. Brad Childress & Jeff Fisher were on their way out with their franchise employers anyway. I guess it just proves the need to prepare for a life after football I guess. Eventually 1 of 2 things happens: Either your body breaks down or your age makes you expendable.

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of feel sorry foe WR Randy Moss. In his last 2 NFL stops, the Vikings & the Titans both head coaches were lame ducks anyway. Brad Childress & Jeff Fisher were on their way out with their franchise employers anyway. I guess it just proves the need to prepare for a life after football I guess. Eventually 1 of 2 things happens: Either your body breaks down or your age makes you expendable.

It is obvious this man is already in mid-life-crisis! No money after million?{sic} Randy has the speed and desire....I see only the Patriots again and 49ers....and maybe Sexy Rexy as a 'suitor' Harbaugh and Belisnear will kick his butt, and Rexy will kiss it. Edited by 21isSuperman
mod edit: language