Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton's Picture On Lucas Oil Replaced

Luck for President

Are you sure they were not....cleaning the building....heck to the NO...Peyton is back...OK maybe not...OK..maybe he is?????? I guess old Noodle arm is heading.....to rehab!

He has three to four more years...sign him...Lets play some football.....trade the pick and win 2 SuperBowls!

Should Freeney feel comforted? Manning's picture needs to be put back though.

Or replace the pic with a statue on the front steps.

im sure the colts will retire Mannings number and more then likely put a statue of him in front of the stadium. its the house that manning built. Irsay will do it when manning retires, and def will do it once he gets in the HOF

Are you sure it wasn't on the other side? Because I know on one side they took Sanders' picture down and put up a giant horseshoe. I couldn't imagine Irsay would do something like that right now.

I doubt irsay is that big of a jerk to do that already. Irsay prob isnt sure what hes going to do

wow. I can't imagine Irsay would do something that blatant. They had the pics down for the superbowl. Could it be they are putting them back up one at a time and haven't gotten to Peyton yet? Was the horshoe there for the superbowl?

This. Calm down people. Chill.

Peytons is still up there guys. My buddy works right by the stadium and sent me a pic when I told him. This guy is tlking about the other side where sanders was and they replaced him with a horseshoe. I repeat peyton hasnt left the side of the building

Good news....Thanks...CBS.....

'Peyton has NOT left the building'!!

Peytons is still up there guys. My buddy works right by the stadium and sent me a pic when I told him. This guy is tlking about the other side where sanders was and they replaced him with a horseshoe. I repeat peyton hasnt left the side of the building

Bump. Please close thread

Did you have a point?

Yes, My point is that there is alot of overreacting going on. Peyton talks to much, Peyton is not talking enough.Why is PM overshadowing the SB, why is PM not in the family box at said SB. Why does JI hate PM, why does PM want to leave the colts. He can't throw, o yes he can, with both hands. I am not directing this at you just in general. I just wish we could wait and see how this shakes out, before we all want to hang someone or switch our loyalties.

Yes, My point is that there is alot of overreacting going on. Peyton talks to much, Peyton is not talking enough.Why is PM overshadowing the SB, why is PM not in the family box at said SB. Why does JI hate PM, why does PM want to leave the colts. He can't throw, o yes he can, with both hands. I am not directing this at you just in general. I just wish we could wait and see how this shakes out, before we all want to hang someone or switch our loyalties.

I NEEDZ TEH KNOWZ NAOW!!!!!