Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who is our 6th receiver??

indyagent17

Not really sure it makes much difference at this point. No Luck and Tolzein and Morris were bad in PRESEASON. Imagine how bad they're going to luck in real action. 

we may be limited to OT right and OT left for the first several games

1 hour ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Idk why we necessarily need 6 unless Rogers is still hurt. 

Agree.  We don't necessarily more than five WRs.  I am surprised Aiken made it though.  I really thought Jojo, Bug, or Fred Brown showed more than he did...

6 minutes ago, Archer said:

Agree.  We don't necessarily more than five WRs.  I am surprised Aiken made it though.  I really thought Jojo, Bug, or Fred Brown showed more than he did...

I think we may see a couple of those guys on the PS. It's difficult to make a roster as an UFFA to begin with if you factor in our QB play it gets much more difficult.  

I had hoped JoJo was in I really wanted an explosive kick returner.  Maybe a FA addition?  I know Bray had a good average but he never gave me the sense he was going to the house. 

8 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Most teams keep just five and one of those is a return man.

Theyll pick up Bug or Jojo on the PS for insurance.   They'll obviously drop one QB and open up a roster spot, but I doubt it's for a WR.  ILB most likely.  

1 minute ago, Smonroe said:

Theyll pick up Bug or Jojo on the PS for insurance.   They'll obviously drop one QB and open up a roster spot, but I doubt it's for a WR.  ILB most likely.  

I am sure a WR of some sort if not two will be on the PS.

They might drop a QB and I am sure they will at some point but I don't know if it will be this week.  If they feel Luck can't play week one and Brissett won't be ready because he just got here it would make sense to keep Tolizen and Morris until one of the other two is ready.

14 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

We cut every other wr. It must be number six will be coming off the waiver wire to us

Or they decided a 6th WR is a luxury with how many players that have injuries and are uncertain to the ready for the start of the season.

4 hours ago, jskinnz said:

Or they decided a 6th WR is a luxury with how many players that have injuries and are uncertain to the ready for the start of the season.

Agreed. 4 QB's week one. Kelly and Davis..... 53 man roster will be ever changing the first six weeks.