Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It's All Over

TKnight24

We made it folks!!!!! :cheer:

The off-season is over, preseason is over, it's real football now starting September 10th against the Los Angeles Rams 

Enjoy your Labor Day weekend. Be sure to check in on the forum as roster cuts will start immediately. Cut down day is Saturday and I believe the deadline is 4pm ET. From 90 to 53, should be fun.

PSA: ALL roster moves will be posted in the "Countdown to 53" thread I started. Use that for all your info about roster cuts. Download the :colts: app as well if you can 

TK Out!! 

:rantoff:

Stephen went off on some twitter fools after this. People saying we should've made Luck have surgery after his injury plagued '15 season.

Personally, I thought surgery seemed inevitable most of last season, in '16. And that seems to be sort of what Holder is saying here, not during the season though but after it, just before Luck had surgery. Rehab didn't work in '15, and things didn't get better in '16 so after the season they decided surgery was the best route.

49 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

I realistically can't picture the colts winning in LA without Luck, but at this point it doesn't even matter to me anymore, because the looooooooooong offseason is FINALLY over! 

That week 17 comeback win vs Jacksonville seems so long ago....

No luck kelly davis geathers and tolzien starting

59 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

I signed up for NFL Game Pass and watched much of the game.  I enjoyed it.  Thank you Colts for winning this exhibition tilt on my 62nd birthday.  And, thank you Cincy kickers for missing THREE field goals in the final 3 minutes or so.  :scoregood:

Shows how important AV has been.

44 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

Yep. It look bleak. But we'll see what happens. Who knows, maybe Tolzien's got something. That's why we play the games.

It does look bleak as we still can't run the ball or stop the run. Seems like the same issue for too long. I wish they would junk the 3-4 as it's not working for the Colts.

4 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

It does look bleak as we still can't run the ball or stop the run. Seems like the same issue for too long. I wish they would junk the 3-4 as it's not working for the Colts.

Without personnel the Tampa defense wouldn't do better. Without personnel the 3-4 isn't doing good. At this point we have more pieces for the 3-4. Why would we scrap a defense that didn't have very much talent on it? Of course it's not going to do good. And our offense can't move the chains very well, should we scrap it? 

Maybe Indy should just scrap the whole team. Then we wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. 

13 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

No scheme will work if you're as talent devoid on defense as the colts are.

Most of our personnel is BUILT for the 3-4. They're just. No good.

18 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

No scheme will work if you're as talent devoid on defense as the colts are.

Most of our personnel is BUILT for the 3-4. They're just. No good.

We seem to have more talented lineman than linebackers. That's why I would strongly consider this change.