Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bengals Preseason Game Night Thread

Where are all the fire Chucks haters, I haven't seen them in 2 weeks. lmao. I hope we go 12-4 this season because of the crap he takes in general and the way the media craps on us. If Andrew gets healthy we will win the Division, book it, print it, put in your diaries and archives!

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Where are all the fire Chucks haters, I haven't seen them in 2 weeks. lmao. I hope we go 12-4 this season because of the crap he takes in general and the way the media craps on us. If Andrew gets healthy we will win the Division, book it, print it, put in your diaries and archives!

The team healthy could do a lot of damage, thing is will they be healthy??  If they aren't I could still see a bottom D, and without Luck :tvsmash:.

The team definitely needs to get healthy.  Good news is they have a couple weeks to do so.  I don't want to see an injury plagued Colts team come week one.

2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

The team healthy could do a lot of damage, thing is will they be healthy??  If they aren't I could still see a bottom D, and without Luck :tvsmash:.

The team definitely needs to get healthy.  Good news is they have a couple weeks to do so.  I don't want to see an injury plagued Colts team come week one.

We will be fine

4 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I don't think many will argue with you.  The question here is does he learn on the 53 or on the PS?

I would lean towards the 53.

Exactly, that's for the coaches.  How has the guy performed in all of the practices?  Was tonight an anomaly, or were there instances of it here and there in practice as well?  I trust the staff will grade all of the players fairly taking their strengths and weaknesses into account and then determine how many at each position needs to be on the roster. Then make the selections.

He'll probably get more reps on the scout team (PS), as lots of receivers in front.  and I do not know where he stands in the KR / PR line.  But, unfortunately, tonight didn't help his cause.

17 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

So he games is won by one point because Cincy can't kick a FG and you are talking trash to the people who are against The Clapper?

LETS SEE.  

total offense.   Cincy.  364 to 159.    Give up over 150 yds rushing and 5 fumbles?????

what are you defending him for?

1 hour ago, Crush22 said:

Just stop.

You argue with everybody.

It's old.

As far as your name goes.... If the shoe fits.....

Wow. I impressed you actually put some thought into something you said. Keep up the good work.

12 minutes ago, Coltfreak said:

So he games is won by one point because Cincy can't kick a FG and you are talking trash to the people who are against The Clapper?

LETS SEE.  

total offense.   Cincy.  364 to 159.    Give up over 150 yds rushing and 5 fumbles?????

what are you defending him for?

You mean the 4th stringers and players who will not even be on the roster didn't play well? Oh my God !!  Who would have thought?

36 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The doom and gloom crowd is never far. Even when there is nothing to whine about.

28 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

2-2 for the pre-season.  It's going to be a zoo come saturday.  I wonder if they start making cuts tomorrow?

The new saying-

"The coach wants to see you, and bring your Surface Pro 2..."

By my count, they have around 37 guys to 'let go', and then to tell 10 of them while they didn't make the 53, they  are wanted to sign a practice player contract and be placed on the team practice squad.

Friday and Saturday are going to be quite busy... for all teams.

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

Wow. I impressed you actually put some thought into something you said. Keep up the good work.

Nice to see you back. Sure you don't wanna + about something?