Colts Vs. Bengals Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuck,

Please have mercy on us Colts fans, and at halftime just tell Walker to go home. 

I know this is just preseason, and this game typically does not go our way. I am not expecting a win here. The game really doesn't matter, but some things we just can't unsee. I don't want to see us get shutout tonight. 

Put anyone else in this game except Walker. Hell let's see if Rigatoni can throw the ball. I don't care. Anyone but Walker. 

Geez.

What and hell did you coaches ever see in this guy. This is incompetence. 

6 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Chuck,

Please have mercy on us Colts fans, and at halftime just tell Walker to go home. 

I know this is just preseason, and this game typically does not go our way. I am not expecting a win here. The game really doesn't matter, but some things we just can't unsee. I don't want to see us get shutout tonight. 

Put anyone else in this game except Walker Hell let's see if Rigatoni can throw the ball. I don't care. Anyone but Walker. 

Geez.

What and hell did you coaches ever see in this guy. This is incompetence. 

Just maybe the coaches didn't sign him?

Besides, I am quite sure 90% of the players that's going to be on the 53+10 are standing on the sidelines. The coaches sure as hell don't want injuries to the players who are staying.

To expect any type of team play in the game is unrealistic.

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Just maybe the coaches didn't sign him?

Besides, I am quite sure 90% of the players that's going to be on the 53+10 are standing on the sidelines. The coaches sure as hell don't want injuries to the players who are staying.

To expect any type of team play in the game is unrealistic.

You mean most of the players making the team are not playing tonight?

No %?

Never would have guessed that. 

Child Please. :)