Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bengals Preseason Game Night Thread

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Vinny missed it, cute

Not pleased with our new long snapper and new holder as of yet.  They still have time to get it together.  They have to be better when AV kicks those during the season.

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

That was ugly

Very ugly but Morris is still a decent player. I would start him on opening day. I still think Andrew may start but I have no sources telling me that.

Just now, ColtsBlueFL said:

Not pleased with our new long snapper and new holder as of yet.  They still have time to get it together.  They have to be better when AV kicks those during the season.

That Miss was on AV not Rhodes or Rigo

1 minute ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

I am not either, Pat need to come back.

If that is all we are seeing from Morris and Tolzien than Tolzien is going to be starter week 1 if Luck isn't healthy.

Just switched real quick to Ohio State -Indiana and ( I live in NY Metro area) But the state of Indiana's FAVORITE media person ON THE TV.....Dan Dakich !!!!!!!

Just now, HOF19 said:

Just switched real quick to Ohio State -Indiana and ( I live in NY Metro area) But the state of Indiana's FAVORITE media person ON THE TV.....Dan Dakich !!!!!!!

Now I know which broadcast ai will watch

For the love of God! Can we cut Walker now so we don't have to watch him attempt to play quarterback the rest of the game? 

Why punish the fans like this? What did we ever do to you Chuck? I've stood up for you, but this Walker debacle is all yours to own. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Man Walker isn't that good at all is he?

He's definitely too small for the NFL. 

Just now, HOF19 said:

Is Dakich doing the game lmao I am going to jump in a lake, Dakich doing Football. Ohio St is going kill us anyway.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Is Dakich doing the game lmao I am going to jump in a lake, Dakich doing Football. Ohio St is going kill us anyway.

They have multiple broadcasts

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Man Walker isn't that good at all is he?

At this point I don't think he even makes the practice squad.  We should hopefully be able to pick up someone after the cut.   Gosh, I surely hope so...

11 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

That Miss was on AV not Rhodes or Rigo

I trust you may be right, as I only have radio (traveling(.  But I will say Sorgi hinted it wasn't on AV, and he and Lamey even mentioned a laces issue last week on a FG.  so I wonder what Sorgi saw that made him comment that way...

1 minute ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

I trust you may be right, as I only have radio (traveling(.  But I will say Sorgi hinted it wasn't on AV, and he and Lamey even mentioned a laces issue last week on a FG.  so I wonder what Sorgi saw that made him comment that way...

Watched the play multiple times

Just now, ColtsBlueFL said:

Last week the laces were the wrong way. This week it was on AV. People just see we have new guys and jump to conclusions.