Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Roster Moves (Countdown to 53)

TKnight24

7 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

If Colts were interested, Ballard may bring him in

I believe Ballard has to Claim his 7th round contract as well, if he clears by other teams on the priority claiming list.  Otherwise, he can wait it out and see if he clears waivers (all teams), then try to compete against other teams to sign him after 12:00 noon on 9/3/17.

There will be flood of players to claim (or not) this year.  very interesting this 90 down to 53 in one 'cut' routine.

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Honest question, why would they wait if they're going to do it? Seems like a little paper work that's either filed or not.. Why wait for the deadline?

For all any of us know, all moves could have been finalized and the Colts are just waiting to release the moves. Many factors, we'll be fine. 3 hours is a lot of time

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Honest question, why would they wait if they're going to do it? Seems like a little paper work that's either filed or not.. Why wait for the deadline?

To troll with the local and national media probably lol. If I was Irsay and Ballard I'd be sitting in a dark office watching it all unfold laughing menacingly as we all freak out on social media and drop the bomb at 3:59 saying he's off PUP.

1 minute ago, TDewar1987 said:

To troll with the local and national media probably lol. If I was Irsay and Ballard I'd be sitting in a dark office watching it all unfold laughing menacingly as we all freak out on social media and drop the bomb at 3:59 saying he's off PUP.

watch them screw up and pull a Larry Bird and get the paperwork in 1 minute late, and then he's on PUP 6 weeks.... lmao..... oh god if they leave him on this place will be a wreck, pray for the mods if that happens lol

1 minute ago, TDewar1987 said:

Remember, even when (we all hope) he is activated, the official league practice report on Wednesday will tell a lot about Luck's status.  i still say it would 3 weeks team practice/drills before he gets to start.

As far as guesses, i'll give mine here (assuming he comes off the PUP within the next couple of hours) -

I give him 0.001% chance of starting vs. L.A. Rams, and 5% against the Cardinals.  I go up to 65% vs. the Browns, and 90% against the Seahawks.  100% vs. the 49'ers.

If he isn't going to be the 100% starter by 10/8/2017, then we can debate why they didn't keep him o n the Reserve/PUP and give an extra roster spot to another guy?

8 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

watch them screw up and pull a Larry Bird and get the paperwork in 1 minute late, and then he's on PUP 6 weeks.... lmao..... oh god if they leave him on this place will be a wreck, pray for the mods if that happens lol

Got my Big Magic Eraser out... just in case...  :edit::locked::troll::thanks:

6 minutes ago, krunk said:

Bostic was in a cast and some of you are judging the guy as if he wasn't.

Bostic has been known as a great practice player but does not show up on game days, Spence was the opposite. I think this showed itself in pre season games between the two.

Hope Colts made the correct decision.

8 minutes ago, NorthernColt said:

Really bummed about Spence. Was really excited when we signed him this summer as he has all the makings to be a player. Do we know it was the health as to why he was cut?

I think it had something to do with 1.7 Mil savings