Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Apparently Dan Patrick said he has sources telling him Colts are gonna go after Rivers in FA.   Didn’t think this kind of baseless rumor deserves its own thread, but still interesting.
    • It's interesting...because while I do think there are WRs worth a top 15 pick...I also have longed believe that Day Two is the sweet spot...and it frustrated me that Ballard hadn't pulled the trigger until last year.    I have said this before...but I would probably draft a WR on Day Two every year until I got it right. If you looked at impact players at respective positions...I am willing to bet that WRs index much much higher than most positions for Day Two players...outside of maybe TE. Skill positions in general...are great investments on Day Two.   That said...I would be happy with Jeudy or Lamb at #13. I think both are blue chip WRs. There are certainly WRs that can live up to that billing...though not so much recently. The expectations would be sky high though.    Given how deep this draft class is...I would prefer a Day Two double-dip at the position...if they don't use one of those picks on a TE. There are only so many positions with wide open spots...and I believe WR has at least two of them. 
    • Is it me or most that think that it is likely we will have the pick of one of Brown or Kinlaw at No.13? I don't want to get too ahead of myself but as a Colts fan, you should be delighted if it plays out that way. 
    • Love did nothing wrong in the senior bowl. The oline for some penalties that pushed him back. One deep pass the WR didn’t track the ball. The other pass his WR was held. He had a lot of handoffs but finished 4/6. He did nothing to make anyone feel unimpressed.   I have seen enough videos of him scanning the field and looking off safeties I think the locking onto receivers is just not completely true. Maybe in 2019 because he only had one WR.   If he is a coachable kid he will be fine. Everything I have read he takes direction and coaching very well.
    • Well if the QB and wrs are mediocre won't  matter. Need an upgrade at QB 
  • Members

• chad72

chad72 10,770

• J@son

J@son 7,332

• Smoke317

Smoke317 1,113

• Stephen

Stephen 1,997

• EastStreet

EastStreet 3,254