Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Roster Moves (Countdown to 53)

TKnight24

12 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Desir is a big corner

6'2 206

Looking at his college tape, the kid is a very good open field tackler.  Something I hope he hasn't lost.  Seems to do nicely on jumping the route for INT's.  Limited tape, but hopefully he is at least good depth for us.

32 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Yeah, I know it's not a popular opinion but I agree with possibly letting Gore go.

Not just for us but for him. I genuinely get the feeling he doesn't particularly want to be here.

I would not be totally surprised if we let Gore go.  Jones was the Skins starter last year.  

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.  Now, if these 5 guys are projected starters...THEN you really don't like your roster.

I mean, it's only so much you can do at this point. Ballard probably doesn't like the roster outside of Hilton & Luck and then the guys he brought it himself.

It's gonna be a process for this team, barring a miracle SB season starting next sunday..... we're in rebuild mode yet again

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I mean, Chappel exaggerates a bit, but take out Luck and we have a bottom 5-10 roster.

Bingo. And that's been the problem for the past 20 years

Take Peyton away, bottom 5-10. Take Luck away, same thing. Never had a complete team and that's exactly why the Colts have 1 SB with Peyton and that team in New England has 5 with Brady

Been poor roster building since day 1

12 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

If we are in serious reboot mode then it makes sense to cut Gore.

People said this about AV in 2012. I won't be all broken up if they cut Gore, but I don't see any reason to push him out the door. He can still play, and he's a locker room leader. 

22 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Looking at his college tape, the kid is a very good open field tackler.  Something I hope he hasn't lost.  Seems to do nicely on jumping the route for INT's.  Limited tape, but hopefully he is at least good depth for us.

I really liked Desir coming out of college. Small school guy, but huge potential. I love him for depth.

20 minutes ago, Bluesmith said:

I wonder what the backstory to this is.

I believe I read somewhere that he has a liver disease/disorder.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

Damn. Mike Wells getting ready to mock Colts!

Nothing new there. His career has been built on "covering", aka mocking, the Colts.