Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The score was close ...

azcolt

I don't care about score. 

I wasn't able to watch or listen to most of this last game for other reasons.  What I care about is individual performances.  How did each guy do, on his assignments against his opponent.  Who won more often then not, who lost more often than not.  Who has shown improvement in football IQ and technique, who still looks a little lost.  Who shows NFL talent, who looks destined for practice squad or bypassed for NFL duty.

The next game is the one I'm most interested in, and might just splurge on game pass to see it live here in FL. comes in handy to review games after they been played in season.

(I cut the cord, so no DirecTV or RedZone)

21 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

I wasn't able to watch or listen to most of this last game for other reasons.  What I care about is individual performances.  How did each guy do, on his assignments against his opponent.  Who won more often then not, who lost more often than not.  Who has shown improvement in football IQ and technique, who still looks a little lost.  Who shows NFL talent, who looks destined for practice squad or bypassed for NFL duty.

The next game is the one I'm most interested in, and might just splurge on game pass to see it live here in FL. comes in handy to review games after they been played in season.

So did I cut the cord with Direct TV so now Iam going to try live streaming through the cities of the oppoents the colts play. will be interesting if it works. But correct only interested in performance right now until the third preseason game.

40 minutes ago, azcolt said:

and it was just preseason. But the top units were mugged on both lines of scrimmage. Some things don't change. With Luck, 8-8 will be great. Without him, we pick in the first five of the next draft.

It was pretty easy for their first team offense.  

Nothing new.  If the QB can carry us, we might have a shot.  Same story for the past 20 years.

17 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Game Pass is worth it, especially if you can't always watch live. *I buy both*

Mack looked special, against 2's and 3's. Morris continued being the colts best preseason qb, against 3's and cuts. Same with several others like Banner. For me, I want to see them rotate more guys in with the first team. We all know the third preseason game is the best barometer of early season struggles and strengths.