Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Cowboys Preseason Game Night Thread

1 minute ago, IinD said:

Totally disheartening. The Sheard, Hankins, Woods, Simon front has been HANDLED.

To be fair, the Cowboys offensive line is the best in the NFL. 

Just now, MTC said:

To be fair, the Cowboys offensive line is the best in the NFL. 

I hear you. Just wanted us to come out and show something. This team looks....I can't find a word honestly. Uninspiring, average at best??

When the line blocks..Tolzien is Okay....

I know we're moving against the 2nd string...but now we can look at the offense because theyre gaining some yards. Not bad

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Up here (NW INdiana) we're watching on the NFL Network..the Dallas home call

Darryl Johnston is one of the announcers

Nate Newton is the sideline reporter...

WEHT 25/WTVW 7 show the Colts/Bears/Titans game

For Example (tonight)

WTVW-Colts vs Cowboys

WEHT- Panthers vs Titans 

Just now, Johnny U. said:

Need more of that from Dorsett

Plays like that will get him traded/dropped sooner than later

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

WEHT 25/WTVW 7 show the Colts/Bears/Titans game

For Example (tonight)

WTVW-Colts vs Cowboys

WEHT- Panthers vs Titans 

I know you know....

Technically, we're in the Chicago market up here in Lake County.

..so we get the Bears games on local TV...

They dont consider this Indiana up here

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Has the delay draw EVER worked for us?  We don't have the line for that play.

It used to be our best running play. 

5 minutes ago, IinD said:

Totally disheartening. The Sheard, Hankins, Woods, Simon front has been HANDLED.

Yep....but they won't face a better OL all season.

Will you please go for the first down, Tolzien?

No, of course you won't. Playing it safe like always.

1 minute ago, ColtsBlitz said:

Plays like that will get him traded/dropped sooner than later

At least he caught it.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

I know you know....

Technically, we're in the Chicago market up here in Lake County.

..so we get the Bears games on local TV...

They dont consider this Indiana up here

when the Rams were in Saint Louis got this games too 

6 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Quincy should be week 1 starter. Case clased.

Well hell yeah. Him and Vontae are gonna be the CB's

Just now, BlueShoe said:

It used to be our best running play. 

Without Peyton that play is garbage lmao O wish everyone else who is OC for the colts would notice it or at least know WHEN to use it 

Just now, Johnny U. said:

At least he caught it.

He catches most passes thrown to him. His problem is getting open

I believe he only has dropped maybe 5 passes since he was drafted

Just now, WoolMagnet said:

I remember the days when commentators did their job.  Now they just ramble:

CALL THE GAME NITWITS!

Referring to the Colts or Cowboy crew