Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jared's Fantasy Football Advice for 2017

14 hours ago, chad72 said:

Its a what have you done for me lately league. Freeman ran for 85 yards against a tough Vikings D. Do you see how this Falcons game is going? Freeman is doing well, I’m glad I benched Ryan. Last year, deja vu, I had Carr and Latavius Murray. Carr had  underperformed vs Chiefs in game 1. I played both. Carr got me less than 5 points, Murray got me about 15. It was round 1 of playoffs on TNF, I got eliminated. I learned my lesson this year to go with my gut. Matt Ryan is not a stud this year, so I benched him.

Do you think I play Leonard Fournette over Marvin Jones Jr. because of Stafford's injured hand despite a bad matchup on run D vs Seahawks?

I looked it up and came here to say good call.

The fournette/jones decision will be made for you when the injury report comes out. If stafford is healthy jones. If not, fournette..

Fournette has been 50/50 in his performances since the bye when teams focus on stopping him.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, chad72 said:

Its a what have you done for me lately league. Freeman ran for 85 yards against a tough Vikings D. Do you see how this Falcons game is going? Freeman is doing well, I’m glad I benched Ryan. Last year, deja vu, I had Carr and Latavius Murray. Carr had  underperformed vs Chiefs in game 1. I played both. Carr got me less than 5 points, Murray got me about 15. It was round 1 of playoffs on TNF, I got eliminated. I learned my lesson this year to go with my gut. Matt Ryan is not a stud this year, so I benched him.

Do you think I play Leonard Fournette over Marvin Jones Jr. because of Stafford's injured hand despite a bad matchup on run D vs Seahawks?

As far as post kamara goes, if woods is back you can put him in flex.

25 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

The Saints don't play again until next Sunday, so maybe Kamara will have passed concussion protocol by then.

I'm not sure what adjustments to make, but I have a question: how has Josh Gordon been doing since returning? He's been getting targets, but is he performing as expected? It's difficult to tell because the Browns aren't doing well as a team.

Highest receiving yards vs Casey Hayward, highest receiving yards vs Chargers since OBJ played them and got injured for the year. This was his first game after coming back. That is why you fire him up vs the Packers.

@chad72

Alright so I've narrowed down my defense to two.

Den vs NYJ

LAC vs Was.

I got out bid on others. Den projected (14 vs 11)  but yahoo says chargers have better matchup and they've scored over 15 the past four weeks: @ jax(16.8), vs buf(28.2), @ dal(20.14), and vs cle(16.14).

Who should I start?

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

@chad72

Alright so I've narrowed down my defense to two.

Den vs NYJ

LAC vs Was.

I got out bid on others. Den projected (14 vs 11)  but yahoo says chargers have better matchup and they've scored over 15 the past four weeks: @ jax(16.8), vs buf(28.2), @ dal(20.14), and vs cle(16.14).

Who should I start?

Check Casey Hayward hamstring reports. If he is good, then Chargers. I'd still lean towards Chargers with these two choices mainly because Siemian will be more careful with the ball given that he was given a mulligan by the coaches for the Dolphins game (not sure why), and the Broncos won't score much thus reducing the chances for errors with a guy like McCown who takes care of the ball pretty good, compared to Kirk Cousins who has more O-line issues and has given up defensive TDs to the Chiefs earlier this year and the Giants a couple of weeks ago, and even threw it to the Cowboys enough times last week.

On 09/12/2017 at 3:33 PM, chad72 said:

Check Casey Hayward hamstring reports. If he is good, then Chargers. I'd still lean towards Chargers with these two choices mainly because Siemian will be more careful with the ball given that he was given a mulligan by the coaches for the Dolphins game (not sure why), and the Broncos won't score much thus reducing the chances for errors with a guy like McCown who takes care of the ball pretty good, compared to Kirk Cousins who has more O-line issues and has given up defensive TDs to the Chiefs earlier this year and the Giants a couple of weeks ago, and even threw it to the Cowboys enough times last week.

Well I'm going to lose. The guy scored s season high for himself at 141. Im only at 109 with deion lewis.  22 points on my bench between jeffreys (fitz only got 6) duke Johnson (C Mc only got 6), and Denver D who got 10 more than chargers. 

Two of them I was on the fence, but I never thought fitz would do so badly.