Sign in to follow this  
IndyPhil

Where do you go for fantasy advice paid or free

What site do you consider to be reliable for fantasy values/cheet sheets.  I was using fantasy guru but the last few years have been pretty bad results following their advice.  

fantasypros.com is a good resource too

However, a lot of times, you have to look outside the numbers and watch the games to see how a team lines up its offensive weapons, how many plays a WR is in for his big play threat to matter and if the DBs of a team do better against a WR with speed or a WR with size, if the LBs have the foot speed to keep up with TEs coming up in a schedule etc., things that just analyzing numbers won't provide. A guy like Sproles, even in a bad season, gears up to play the Colts. :) 

I've tried fantasypros. I only play daily fantasy, so I go by weekly match ups. One can't only go by online resources, though; part of it is guess work and gut feeling. At times I've gone against professional advice and it's worked out. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Narcosys said:

I go @Jared Cisneros and @chad72

However I can't trust Chad because he's in one of my league's lol 

If I know it's one of our leagues, I don't advise or ask for advice, typically :)

Good to see you back here again. Now, can you give me your thoughts on a couple of line ups I posted in the advice thread?