Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He probably orchestrated that too for attention. Who knew all these years that he was this way?
    • Not so sure about the first round but I would love Curtis Weaver if he's there at 34. This his excellent initial burst from LE would be a big help to our D.
    • I think if Brown and Kinlaw are gone, (and I expect them to be) then if Ballard wants more pass rush, I hope we consider Chaisson, who fits the description of what Ballard wants.   He looks to be this year’s Brian Burns who Carolina grabbed in the middle of the first last year.   And Burns recorded 7.5 sacks in a part time roll.   One saying all GMs subscribe to, you can never have enough pass rush.   You could take Chaisson at 13, and still grab a DT at 34 and a WR at 44.   Of course this assumes Castonzo  returns and that we address QB either in free agency or after the first two rounds. 
    • I dont get what people dont understand about drafting a lockerroom that Ballard has explained in detail numerous times.    Turay a reach? That's just laughable. 
    • Also wouldn't mind adding Chris Jones for a KC reunion with Houston knowing full well what Jones is capable of creating pressure on QBs but not so much help in the run game.  Figure Jones will get around 21m/year if he does hit the market.   However I would like to see the Colts look at NT/LDT Javon Hargrave ((Steelers) who can do both jobs attacking QBs and stopping the run.  Hargrave should be a cheaper option commanding around 15m/year.  Can not see the Steelers having the cap space to resign Hargrave at this point in time.  Add someone like Gallimore in Round 1 of the draft and our DL has greatly improved over last year's unit.   Another high target FA wouldn't mind adding to replace Walker in the middle is Cory Littleton who would help in our run game.  Littleton will more likely be looking to get a 17m/year contract.  Am curious how well he can play switching from a 3-4 base LILB to a pure MLB in a 4-3 base and continue to be dominant?    
  • Members