Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Whole Bunch Of Wide Receiver Free Agents...

bap1331

Only if we could get DeSean Jackson :number1: :clap:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO please. Can't stand that jerk.

I'm not that excited about the ones listed by the OP other than perhaps Vincent Jackson (and of course I'd love for Reggie to stay if the price was right).

Jackson is a cancer, Manningham, Colston and Johnson aren't upgrades from Garcon in my opinion , Lloyd always has some problem or other. Burress is too old.

Welker is terrific of course, by why would the Pats let him go?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO please. Can't stand that jerk.

I'm not that excited about the ones listed by the OP other than perhaps Vincent Jackson (and of course I'd love for Reggie to stay if the price was right).

Jackson is a cancer, Manningham, Colston and Johnson aren't upgrades from Garcon in my opinion , Lloyd always has some problem or other. Burress is too old.

Welker is terrific of course, by why would the Pats let him go?

I agree with everything you said but Colston. Colston is an upgrade from Garcon with the fact that he is a better red zone target, and is more effective going over the middle to make tough catches, can play inside and outside, is a better route runner and has better hands, IMO. Stevie Johnson, the main thing he offers is that he is an outstanding route runner while Garcon is a bit too stiff at the hips to decieve DBs consistently, IMO.