Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Funny Video - Yes We Need This Laugther Peyton Manning Is Lord Of The Dance

bayone

Lmbo! I love it! Thanks barry, I hope you are well my friend? :)

Things really bad, i'm slowly progressing worse but besides moms brain tumor, memory issues getting horrendous,she just had 1st of 2 oral surgeries, I am standing there, going over post op instructions with her , over and over when she suddenly I guess felt like she had a string in her mouth and she just stuck her fingers in and pulled out the sutures , blew me away when I told her what she did and she insisted she had no surgery that day , now i keep a vigilant eye on her but I was right there and it just happened, scary, hope didn't gross anyone out with the story, do have am & pm help but an overwhelmed at times and thats why havent been here

Have been on direct colts as slower paced but thats closing down , so in future who knows, I always check out the forum daily when have time but maybe without direct colts will post / comment more here, but all depends on time involved . Enjoy reading, just cant get into back & forth fast paced commenting anymore , time to precious, or shall i say time with mom is

Even have hired am & pm help

Appreciate u asking

Things really bad, i'm slowly progressing worse but besides moms brain tumor, memory issues getting horrendous,she just had 1st of 2 oral surgeries, I am standing there, going over post op instructions with her , over and over when she suddenly I guess felt like she had a string in her mouth and she just stuck her fingers in and pulled out the sutures , blew me away when I told her what she did and she insisted she had no surgery that day , now i keep a vigilant eye on her but I was right there and it just happened, scary, hope didn't gross anyone out with the story, do have am & pm help but an overwhelmed at times and thats why havent been here

Have been on direct colts as slower paced but thats closing down , so in future who knows, I always check out the forum daily when have time but maybe without direct colts will post / comment more here, but all depends on time involved . Enjoy reading, just cant get into back & forth fast paced commenting anymore , time to precious, or shall i say time with mom is

Even have hired am & pm help

Appreciate u asking

I am sorry to hear of this and wish for the best possible out come for you. Stay strong.

So anyone who lives in the Noblesville area should probably stay home tonight because that inferal song is stuck in my head. It's only a matter of time before madness sets in and I go into "falling down" mode looking for Peyton Manning.

I am sorry to hear of this and wish for the best possible out come for you. Stay strong.

u just take it daily, we just had great meal out but took forever as she needs food cut into such tiny , minuscule pieces so she can swallow

thanks for the wishes