Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Panthers hide message in their Twitter with Fresh Prince reference.

ReMeDy

On 7/7/2017 at 7:28 PM, ReMeDy said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/panthers-tweets-win-offseason-simultaneously-show-ready-offseason-end-200358159.html

It's a hidden message that is a long Fresh Prince of Bel-Air reference. It only took them about 40 consecutive Twitter messages to pull it off. That takes some strange commitment!

Lol. You post some of the weirdest stuff. 

On 7/8/2017 at 6:21 PM, BloodyChamp said:

Good Times > Fresh Prince

aside from the ethnicity of the series' main families, what do these 2 shows have in common?  may as well go ahead and throw the cosby show and family matters into your rankings as well.

3 hours ago, J@son said:

aside from the ethnicity of the series' main families, what do these 2 shows have in common?  may as well go ahead and throw the cosby show and family matters into your rankings as well.

This makes amfootball look like a good troll.

12 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

I'm not hungry. Don't throw away the bait though. It'll be fine in the refrigerator. 

yeah, and I'M the troll lol.  YOU were the one who threw out the bait, not me.  I'm still trying to figure out a legitimate reason why Good Times made its way into the conversation other than the ethnicity of the families in the 2 series.  If I'm wrong about that and there was another reason you decided to bring it up then by all means, enlighten us.  Otherwise...occam's razor

It was a lighthearted thread about a lighthearted thing. I don't see you "trying to figure out a legitimate reason" for that. So I threw a lighthearted thing of my own in that wasn't directed towards anybody. But O no you just have to O skip it Dy-No-Mite!

2 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

It was a lighthearted thread about a lighthearted thing. I don't see you "trying to figure out a legitimate reason" for that. So I threw a lighthearted thing of my own in. Dy-No-Mite!

uh, the tweets from the Panthers were the reason for this lighthearted thread about a lighthearted thing.  there was no need in trying to figure that out because it was obvious.  they did not, however, tweet anything about Good Times so that's why I, and at least one other member, was confused as to why you brought them up. 

ive watched some fresh prince lately and the plots feel contrived as hell now that im an adult

one minute will is a highly recruited basketball star, but shortly after that basketball is hardly mentioned again for the entire series.

ashley was a pop star and recruited as a teen super model.  both of which died and were never heard of again like wills basketball.

hillary as a tv star, even though she is terrible at it. 

the countless guest stars felt pretty out of place

21 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

Well we've covered every character in the post so if you're still confused I can't help you.

yeah,  you know exactly what the confusion was about.  you think you're being cute.  there might even be a few people who agree.  chances are they're in the same home room as you.  either way, this thread has been derailed enough.  feel free to PM me if you would like to continue this fun little back and forth.

I still love the irony in YOU calling me the troll. lol

btw, Family Ties > Good Times > Fresh Prince