Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Joe's League 2017

Hello Colts Fans,

The Colts Joe's League has open four (4) potential spots for fantasy this season.

The top two teams at the end of the season will be promoted to the Elite League.

(members may NOT be in both leagues at the same time; see the Fantasy Football 2017 thread for discussions of possible rule changes / site for fantasy, etc.)

http://forums.colts.com/topic/52398-fantasy-football-2017/

If you have any interest in participating this season please send me a PM with your email so I may invite you to the league.

• 4 weeks later...

If there is still available spots open I would love to play. For some reason I wasn't able to send you a direct message. I have been reading the boards the last two years and just recently made an account. Let me know about the availibilty. Thanks!

9 hours ago, brently76 said:

If there is still available spots open I would love to play. For some reason I wasn't able to send you a direct message. I have been reading the boards the last two years and just recently made an account. Let me know about the availibilty. Thanks!

See if you can read the message I just sent you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/10/2017 at 4:30 AM, Juanjo said:

I suppose that the two teams playing the final game move up.

Let me know guys. I am the new commissioner of the Elite league since Jason won't be coming back next year. So, technically, we may have 3 spots left. I will wait to see how things unfold and keep you posted.

@Colt92, keep me posted any time.

3 hours ago, chad72 said:

Let me know guys. I am the new commissioner of the Elite league since Jason won't be coming back next year. So, technically, we may have 3 spots left. I will wait to see how things unfold and keep you posted.

@Colt92, keep me posted any time.

I'll keep ya posted!

On 12/25/2017 at 6:56 AM, Juanjo said:

Congratulations for your win!!!

I'm happy enough playing the final and coming back to elite league :)

Thanks,  I was worried since pre-week projections had you winning the championship.  Does that mean both of us move up to the elite league?

13 hours ago, Virtuoso80 said:

Well, I look forward to more fantasy football.  What's the difference between this league and the elite league?

The rules are pretty much the same, we try keeping the scoring the same way.

The players, they are typically on top of things that waiver wire adds is always highly contested because most of them are on their game constantly, from week to week. Most playoff spots are not decided till the last game of the regular season in week 13. 

It is not like it is that much better than the Joe's league but then, I wouldn't know the true comparison because I have never been part of the Joe's league. Juanjo should know better.