Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Physical Traing Camp

Don't know if this thread was made yet. However does anyone agree with Ballard wanting a more physical camp? I'm all for it. I've said for years this team needed to be more physical. We haven't had a hitter on this team until Geathers made the scene. I would like to know what others think? We do have injuries to worry about. I'm with Ballard that they will help prepare us for the long haul of the season.

I'm for it.  Yet another way to change their culture of this team.  

You can't practice tackling by pulling flags.

i think a more physical tone to camp and practice is just what this team needs.

sure you risk more injuries, but it cant be worse than normal (with the injuries). If they cant make it thru camp, how will they last a season?

as they say, iron sharpens iron.  We've adhered to "sponge sharpens sponge" the last decade or so.

1 hour ago, WoolMagnet said:

sure you risk more injuries, but it cant be worse than normal (with the injuries). If they cant make it thru camp, how will they last a season?

as they say, iron sharpens iron.  We've adhered to "sponge sharpens sponge" the last decade or so.

Proverbs 27:17

Soft football has only netted one title in Indy even through Manning's best years of his carreer. Ballard is fielding a roster as if we have a few injuries then the next man won't be that big of a drop off in production.

Maybe it will actually be fun watching the Colts play the Pats and Steelers and not expect a loss.

On 7/6/2017 at 11:18 AM, WoolMagnet said:

I like what you said if they can't make it through camp tackling how they going to make it through the season. Good point! Also, if they get hurt tackling in camp they have more time to heal than during the season anyways.