Horseshoe Blue PPR 2017

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Ok, so i set it again to Sep 3rd, 6pm

(That's for me,  1pm east coast). 

I might have to email then if it keeps reverting. 

It says 1 pm ET, September 3rd now. So looks like it has settled down. :) 

I'll try to go through and figure out the draft order this weekend. Be on the look for your names being tagged.  Like last year, vacated draft positions will be offered up to the person below that vacated spot and then above vacated spot if not taken.  Once it's all settled down, @Lucky Colts Fan get first dibs on one of the two positions, (as he joined first) and then @chad72. Sorry but you'll be getting what's left.  

@Bluefire4

You're in second for draft order.  The first position is available if you want. If you don't,  it will be an option for either @Lucky Colts Fan or @chad72to take. No one will be able to jump you. 

The 10th draft position is also available. Since I am in the 9th position, and will not be dropping down, that position is locked in.

I cannot remember if I offered up vacated spots (because of moves), to other people or left them open. So I will let everyone decide. 

For instance,  if bluefire moves up, do I then offer the #2 position to @IndyD4U (and so on) or leave it as one of the spots for the new guys. 

That is a lot of movement in draft order, but if someone devises not to move,  it licks the spot. I'm in favor of just one move,  but it's not my choice.  

@Btown_Colt, @Coltman51, @BPindy

Just in case there's confusion, If #3 didn't take #2, #4 would not get offered, and #3 would be locked as vacated.

11 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

@Bluefire4

You're in second for draft order.  The first position is available if you want. If you don't,  it will be an option for either @Lucky Colts Fan or @chad72to take. No one will be able to jump you. 

The 10th draft position is also available. Since I am in the 9th position, and will not be dropping down, that position is locked in.

I cannot remember if I offered up vacated spots (because of moves), to other people or left them open. So I will let everyone decide. 

For instance,  if bluefire moves up, do I then offer the #2 position to @IndyD4U (and so on) or leave it as one of the spots for the new guys. 

That is a lot of movement in draft order, but if someone devises not to move,  it licks the spot. I'm in favor of just one move,  but it's not my choice.  

I will take draft position #10 if @Lucky Colts Fan doesn't want it. 

For some reason, I thought I was locked into the #10 position the last time I checked.

6 minutes ago, chad72 said:

For some reason, I thought I was locked into the #10 position the last time I checked.

Nope. It just so happens one of the vacated spots was 10. If i were to take it, then #9 would be available.  

But I'm not.   However,  how do you feel about the #1 spot.  If #2 takes it, should I offer #2 to #3, and so on?  

Just in case there's confusion, If #3 didn't take #2, #4 would not get offered. 

The other option is if #2 takes #1, then #2 is locked as vacated. Which is currently default. 

12 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

@Bluefire4

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

It doesn't matter to me where I draft.

5 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Nope. It just so happens one of the vacated spots was 10. If i were to take it, then #9 would be available.  

But I'm not.   However,  how do you feel about the #1 spot.  If #2 takes it, should I offer #2 to #3, and so on?  

Just in case there's confusion, If #3 didn't take #2, #4 would not get offered. 

The other option is if #2 takes #1, then #2 is locked as vacated. 

Yeah, tell me when I can make my choice without someone with higher dibs rights in the way i.e. after all those with higher rights have chosen. :) 

10 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

It doesn't matter to me where I draft.

10 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Yeah, tell me when I can make my choice without someone with higher dibs rights in the way i.e. after all those with higher rights have chosen. :) 

Lol, 

But I need a vote on the options.

Do I lock after one move,  or continue to offer down until someone chooses not to?

4 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

But I need a vote on the options.

Do I lock after one move,  or continue to offer down until someone chooses not to?

If @chad72 wants spot 10 and spots 3-9 are already set, let @Bluefire4 pick 1 or 2, and I'll take the other.  That seems easiest, but if anyone else really wants 1 or 2, it doesn't matter to me, I'll take whatever position nobody else wants.

Lol,

Current draft order, reverse of last year's season standings and taking into account teams that left.

2. @Bluefire4

3. @IndyD4U

4. Luck be a lady

5. @BPindy

6. @Btown_Colt

7. Team hulce 

8. @Coltman51

9. Me

We have to fill the vacant spots with @chad72 and @Lucky Colts Fan

However, to prevent new people from possibly getting best positions, I offer vacant spots first to the person below and then above.

So #1 is being offered to #2. If he doesn't take it,  and since there is No one above #1, it is locked as vacant and will be filled by one of the new guys. 

#10 is also vacant,  since I do not want to drop down,  that spot is locked. 

Here is where things change and a vote is needed.  If #2 takes #1, that leaves #2 vacant.  If I follow like I did last year, #2 would be locked and become a vacant spot for one of the news guys to fill.

However, the league has the option to change that and have sort of a continual offering.  In this setting, #2 would then be offered to #3. IF #3 takes it,  then #4 would be offered #3.

However, if #3 declines #2, Then #4 would not get offered #2 and would become locked.

So, do you want me to lock it after one move like last year or do a continuous offering?

32 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

If @chad72 wants spot 10 and spots 3-9 are already set, let @Bluefire4 pick 1 or 2, and I'll take the other.  That seems easiest, but if anyone else really wants 1 or 2, it doesn't matter to me, I'll take whatever position nobody else wants.

Ya, bit I'm trying to confirm a  system for future use. 

6 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Lol,

Current draft order, reverse of last year's season standings and taking into account teams that left.

2. @Bluefire4

3. @IndyD4U

4. Luck be a lady

5. @BPindy

6. @Btown_Colt

7. Team hulce 

8. @Coltman51

9. Me

However, to prevent new people troll possibly getting nest positions, I offer vacant spots first to the person below and then above.

So #1 is being offered to #2. If he doesn't take it,  and since there is No one above #1, it is locked as vacant and will be filled by one of the new guys. 

Here is where things change and a vote is needed.  If #2 takes #1, that leaves #2 vacant.  If I follow like I did last year, #2 would be locked and become a vacant spot for one of the news guys to fill.

However, the league has the option to change that and have sort of continual offering.  In this setting, #2 would then be offered to #3. IF #3 takes it,  then #4 would need offered #3.

However, if #3 declines #2, Then #4 would not get offered #2 and would become locked.

So, do you want me to lock it after one move like last year or do a continuous offering?

Gotcha. I say lock after one move. Thanks

24 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Lol,

2. @Bluefire4

3. @IndyD4U

4. Luck be a lady

5. @BPindy

6. @Btown_Colt

7. Team hulce 

8. @Coltman51

9. Me

However, to prevent new people from possibly getting best positions, I offer vacant spots first to the person below and then above.

However, the league has the option to change that and have sort of a continual offering.  In this setting, #2 would then be offered to #3. IF #3 takes it,  then #4 would be offered #3.

I'm fine with just locking it after one

4 hours ago, Narcosys said:

@Bluefire4

Just in case there's confusion, If #3 didn't take #2, #4 would not get offered, and #3 would be locked as vacated.

I'll take the number one spot.

57 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

I gotta say,  I am slacking this year.  Haven't even looked at doing a mock draft, nor even looked at a top 300 PPR board. 

Who's like me,  and who's already number crunching?

I am already number crunching. :) However, there is still plenty of time. A handful of mocks, you pretty much know who is going to be around and what mistakes you made those mocks, in your own terms.