Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tarrell Basham - Office Enforcer

OffensivelyPC

4 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Had to post this.  One of the all time greatest commercials, but Basham stepping into the role.  I actually went as Terry Tate one year for halloween while I was in college.

http://www.colts.com/videos/videos/Tarell-Basham-Office-Enforcer-/bc4a3703-4fa8-4194-b0de-d9fc16b3479e

Can we get a picture of you in your Tate costume posted on here? I'd get a kick out of that. haha

Maybe you can find an old photo lying around somewhere. Consider it a suggestion box request. 

I know; I know. No photo evidence of this probably is still available. No worries. Cool Day Of The Dead outfit idea though. 

In a seriousness, Basham is saying all the right things--Embracing the city, the speedway, the fanbase, & giving Mathis the admiration he truly deserves. 

Yep, he's a good kid with the right work ethic approach. An easy dude to pull for & rally behind. 

20 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Can't you just see Basham saying that after a Brady sack? I mean Deflate boy. 

Yeah I know, SW1 is gonna burn in hades. The steaks taste better down there anyway. :D

11 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

In a seriousness, Basham is saying all the right things--Embracing the city, the speedway, the fanbase, & giving Mathis the admiration he truly deserves. 

Yep, he's a good kid with the right work ethic approach. An easy dude to pull for & rally behind. 

Yeah man, definitely! I hope he turns out to be a gem for us. Seems to be a good kid.

On 5/26/2017 at 2:32 PM, southwest1 said:

Can we get a picture of you in your Tate costume posted on here? I'd get a kick out of that. haha

Maybe you can find an old photo lying around somewhere. Consider it a suggestion box request. 

I know; I know. No photo evidence of this probably is still available. No worries. Cool Day Of The Dead outfit idea though. 

lol oh there's definitely photo evidence.  I'll have to go back and look but it's on facebook.

On 5/26/2017 at 2:46 PM, southwest1 said:

Yeah, most young guys always saying what's this old guy talking about. But not Basham I like that.