Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Happy Birthday Ghost Jr.

TKnight24

18 minutes ago, bababooey said:

Love TY, great father. LOVED his TD celebration the day his daughter was born.

That was something special.  It's not often that I get the feels during a football game (I'm usually yelling aggressively at the TV) but that was such a sentimental moment.

I actually wondered if the NFL was going to fine him for using the football as part of a TD celebration, but if the NFL had tried to fine T.Y. for that, there would have been heck to pay.

On 5/24/2017 at 3:28 PM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

That was something special.  It's not often that I get the feels during a football game (I'm usually yelling aggressively at the TV) but that was such a sentimental moment.

I actually wondered if the NFL was going to fine him for using the football as part of a TD celebration, but if the NFL had tried to fine T.Y. for that, there would have been heck to pay.

T.Y. is such a pro. For all the flak he's taken about being a "true #1" all he's done is rank in the top 10 ALL TIME for receiving yards in a player's first 5 seasons. 

He has every bit as much HOF potential  as anybody from his draft class, including Luck, at this point in their careers. 

At his current pace, in 5 more seasons T.Y. would have:  748 receptions, 11,722 yards and 60 TD's.  His rookie season was his least productive in yards and catches, so if he has an injury where he misses a handful of games that would merely correlate to his rookie season.  So he has some room, and I don't think that's a stretch at all with Luck as his QB.  If that happens, he will crack the top 30 in all-time yards, and the top 40 in all-time catches in just 10 seasons.  And just from perusing the list, he could move up 5-10 spots with each additional 2 seasons thereafter.  The man has done his job, and done it well.  Not bad for a guy I was just hoping would become a starter someday.

On 5/24/2017 at 4:21 PM, indyagent17 said:

I thought he was like 2 or 3

There is a 5 balloon in the picture.

And I have 3 kids ages 1, 2, and 3.  That kid is way older then them.

Also Holder mentioned kindergarden in his tweet which typically happens around age 5.