Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We barely made the Playoffs with Paul George, so my bet is = Lotto time now. It's ashame because we played the Cavs better than anyone in the East actually. They beat us by 15 total points in the whole series and we should've won Games 1 and 3, that is what bothers me.

Very true but call me crazy but I believe in addition by subtraction 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We barely made the Playoffs with Paul George, so my bet is = Lotto time now. It's ashame because we played the Cavs better than anyone in the East actually. They beat us by 15 total points in the whole series and we should've won Games 1 and 3, that is what bothers me.

 

You mean PG could not have willed the team to win those games? :headspin:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

No matter what happens I will be happy 

If the Cubs beat the Brewers tomorrow I will be happy. Back to our Pacers, I see 36 wins realistically with the roster we have now. I put the realistic over/under at 35.5. Collison helped, before him I had us at 30-35 wins. Yeah as bad as 30. Collison adds depth and is Good.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jules said:

 

You mean PG could not have willed the team to win those games? :headspin:

He should've took the last shot in Game 1 but he gave it up unfortunately. It is amazing though how 1 game can change a whole series. Lets say Indy had won that on a PG buzzer beater, that series realistically could've went 6 or 7.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If the Cubs beat the Brewers tomorrow I will be happy. Back to our Pacers, I see 36 wins realistically with the roster we have now. I put the realistic over/under at 35.5. Collison helped, before him I had us at 30-35 wins. Yeah as bad as 30. Collison adds depth and is Good.

As I said in the MLB thread the only time I get anywhere near upset is when the Princeton Tigers are playing 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He should've took the last shot in Game 1 but he gave it up unfortunately. It is amazing though how 1 game can change a whole series. Lets say Indy had won that on a PG buzzer beater, that series realistically could've went 6 or 7.

 

I thought the best time to play the Cavs was early, they had a very bad looking ending to the regular season. And the Pacers did have chances to take a few of those games, easy......

 

I can tell you this, if the Cavs completely half aazz the regular season again I won't be picking them to win it all anymore with that kind of lousy arrogant attitude. I even got the impression that they felt the finals would mimick last years with it going 7 probably easy. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

 

I can tell you this, if the Cavs completely half aazz the regular season again I won't be picking them to win it all anymore with that kind of lousy arrogant attitude. I even got the impression that they felt the finals would mimick last years with it going 7 probably easy. 

That will be Lebron's legacy

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jules said:

 

I thought the best time to play the Cavs was early, they had a very bad looking ending to the regular season. And the Pacers did have chances to take a few of those games, easy......

 

I can tell you this, if the Cavs completely half aazz the regular season again I won't be picking them to win it all anymore with that kind of lousy arrogant attitude. I even got the impression that they felt the finals would mimick last years with it going 7 probably easy. 

Actually you picking the Cavs is a smart/safe bet. Hell you have the Machine in LeBron James/slash Top 10 or Top 5 player ever however people want to rank him. You know with him you always have a chance like we did with Peyton. They would've won it all had it not been for the Warriors. I think they would've beat the Spurs, I really do. Aldridge and Pau inside just don't look good and Parker was out. I picked the Warriors this season but how could I not? I had Spurs last season and you had Cavs so you got me there in 2016. We are 1-1. Even

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, MTC said:

I have no idea what the Pacers are doing, but so far, it looks like they are re-tooling more than re-building. 

Then they are doing a great job because I think they are rebuilding and tricking others into thinking they are rebuilding. Put something the fans will buy on the floor while losing a ton of games. Only problem is the East is so so bad they are actually too good to tank.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why does.anyone think Boston would be interested in renting a disgruntled PG after signing Hayward?  If anything this gives them more leverage. As others have pointed out Bradley has one year left on his deal. That's less than ideal. There is no way they were giving up Tatum or any of their top draft picks. A better trade with Boston was not happening IMO.

 

We can second guess and dream all we want but it may be that the KP & Crew know what they are doing. That aren't completely incompetent and this was the best deal we were offered.

 

I don't know why people think anyone is going to give much more than we got for a guy who has said point blank I AM GOING HOME TO LA. PG added to any team isn't winning a ring next season. Where is the motivation to trade for him? 

 

It's not that I didn't want more for PG. I did for sure. I can look at things from another teams perspective. How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot?

 

We send away 3 years of 1st round picks and Turner to pair PG with (insert top 15 player) for a season. When we knew that guy was leaving after one season. He was very outspoken about his plan. We could see what GS was doing. We knew we couldn't beat them and probably would get past the Cavs to have the chance. Does that sound  crazy? How happy would our fans be?  That's what we think teams are going to line up to do. Come on. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

OK Genius, since you like to clown on every Post I make what would've been your solution? I suppose you are happy with we what we got? I like Bradley but I would've been fine with Tatum and Smart actually, Tatum was the 3rd pick in the Draft and plays the same position as PG. I throw out examples of how we could've done better, all you do is Post how silly my Posts are. So let me hear your GM expertise at work.

They weren't offering the #1 or 3 pick as you put it. Maybe not even Bradley. It's been pretty widely reported that it wasn't nets 17 or 18 pick, la 18 pick or Memphis pick. Basically that leaves bostons picks plus the players reported was Crowder or Smart and Olynek. To me the OKC trade is superior to that if your looking to retool. Maybe if you want to tank and move Crowder on to a contender than you can flip him for another first rd pick but your basically talking 3 mid to late first rd picks. The only time Boston was offering top picks and Bradley was at the trade deadline. We discussed that...Bird should have moved Paul then but he couldn't stand losing and wasn't going to stay for a rebuild. We never were offered those guys and picks you mentioned to Pritchard. 

1 hour ago, Jules said:

 

I got no idea what Boston is doing right now....... lmao 

They have to clear cap space to give Hayward a max salary. That is why they couldn't trade for PG because his salary would have made it impossible to offer Gordon the max. After landing GH they wanted to offer us their leftovers plus crappy Celtic late first rd picks to get PG. we weren't waiting around for that...plus we weren't going to strengthen a conference rival just to get perhaps a marginally better return...same reason we didn't do the Cleveland Denver deal.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I like the Collison pickup but I don't see us at 40 wins though. I see us in 30's somewhere.

I didn't know about collisons domestic violence stuff. I wanted him here...now I wish we would have signed Milos Teodosic. 

at least it would be entertaining...wouldn't mind watching dipo finish off some of those passes 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, akcolt said:

I'm with you. Dipo is going to come in and give us at least 16pts a game and play solid defense. That's his floor. His shooting percentages have shown steady improvement  from 2, 3, and the ft line. I don't think he's reached his ceiling yet. I think we get 19pts 5rebs 4ast 2steals and a block a game next year from him. 

 

Sabonis is a guy I think is undervalued. He has a season under his belt. A season that saw him started 60 games on a Western Conference playoff team.  OKC didn't play to his strengths. They wanted him to be a stretch 4. He took more 3's in his first 7 games then he had in 2 years at Gonzaga. He hit at a rate not far off what we get from Turner.

 

He spent his time effectively working the blocks for the Zag's and I think he gets back to that for us. As long as Thad is here he will start but I expect Sabonis to be the first big off the bench. He will eventually be the starter at the 4 and should fit well with Turner. 

 

Everyone is upset because we didn't get picks. I don't think anyone especially not Danny Ainge was offering high lottery picks regardless of what's being said now. You don't know what you are getting in the draft anyway. That's taking a hope and a prayer. Like everyone I wish we had got more and better but we didn't. 

It's an odds thing.   The odds of getting a great player in the top 1-8 of the draft is high. 

How many times in recent history has a team won a championship without a top 8 draft pick on their team? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 7:30 AM, Myles said:

2 starters is nice, but only secures our mediocrity for the next few years.  

I would much rather had a high draft pick with the chance of getting  a stud.  

The only way the Pacers will get a top 5 player in the league is by drafting in the top 10.   To get that pick, they either need to tank (which I don't want to see) or to trade.   They just traded their biggest trade bait they have had in years.   There is no denying that they flubbed this trade horribly.   They played the waiting game and lost.   Could have had 4 first round picks from Atlanta a few months ago. 

Given the fact that they screwed their chance, the OKC trade wasn't too bad, but had they been smart, they could have had a much better deal earlier.  

You're wrong if you'd rather have 'a chance of getting a stud'..Myles...for a guy who was drafted in the first round a year ago (or 5 years ago) 

You're dealing in maybes......and TV talking heads

 

Facts are:

OKC got nothing for Durant...

Utah...as of yet..got nothing for ..Hayward.

We got a veteran 25 year old player in Oladipo who plays a position we needed.

What the difference between Jae Crowder and Thad Young?

Why would we want Jae Crowder

 

Forget about your Top-5 players theory...

That has no bearing on this trade. Ainge hasn't trade his prime picks to ANYONE.

That's a fact.

....we had a guy who made it know he wasn't going here and he wasn't going to stay where we traded him.

With those two stipulations public knowledge..we got quite a bit.

You don't know Domatas Savbonis is nothing. You really don't.

and How come everybody thinks Victor Oladipo cant play because it fits their argument? Folks here oved Oladipo before we acquired him.

 

..and ther question still stands.

OKC - Nothing for Durant....(Why didn't they trade him at the deadline when they had leverage????)

Utah - Nothing for Hayward (Why didnt hey trade him at the deadline..they KNEW His ex-coach was in Boston!!!!)))

We got two starters and WE screwed up???

 

You're argument is a little confused but you are obviously free to change your tune once you see the players we got play.

 

Edited by oldunclemark
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Myles said:

It's an odds thing.   The odds of getting a great player in the top 1-8 of the draft is high. 

 

What great players were drafted last year? None?

So you're lottery pick can be a total zero..or..most likely..an average player

 

Once players play in the NBA..you can evaluate them..then trade for them.

You know more about them, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

You're wrong if you'd rather have 'a chance of getting a stud'..Myles...for a guy who was drafted in the first round a year ago (or 5 years ago) 

You're dealing in maybes......and TV talking heads

 

Facts are:

OKC got nothing for Durant...

Utah...as of yet..got nothing for ..Hayward.

We got a veteran 25 year old player in Oladipo who plays a position we needed.

What the difference between Jae Crowder and Thad Young?

Why would we want Jae Crowder

 

Forget about your Top-5 players theory...

That has no bearing on this trade. Ainge hasn't trade his prime picks to ANYONE.

That's a fact.

....we had a guy who made it know he wasn't going here and he wasn't going to stay where we traded him.

With those two stipulations public knowledge..we got quite a bit.

You don't know Domatas Savbonis is nothing. You really don't.

and How come everybody thinks Victor Oladipo cant play because it fits their argument? Folks here oved Oladipo before we acquired him.

 

..and ther question still stands.

OKC - Nothing for Durant....(Why didn't they trade him at the deadline when they had leverage????)

Utah - Nothing for Hayward (Why didnt hey trade him at the deadline..they KNEW His ex-coach was in Boston!!!!)))

We got two starters and WE screwed up???

 

You're argument is a little confused but you are obviously free to change your tune once you see the players we got play.

 

You have no credible argument.   Since OKC and Utah screwed up, it makes the Pacers screw up good?   Bull$%^&.    Have you named the NBA champs without a top 8 draft pick on their team yet?

 

We got role players in return.   Which is OK, but the Pacers could have had 1st round draft picks instead.    The Pacers are NOT going to attract a top 10 player in the league to join them.   You need to give up on that hope.   Heck, they couldn't even manage to keep the best player they drafted in the past 20 years.   Oh yeah, they needed a top 10 draft pick in order to get him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

What great players were drafted last year? None?

So you're lottery pick can be a total zero..or..most likely..an average player

 

Once players play in the NBA..you can evaluate them..then trade for them.

You know more about them, right?

You still think the Pacers can trade for a top 10 player?   Tell me all the times the Pacers have done that?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

You have no credible argument.   Since OKC and Utah screwed up, it makes the Pacers screw up good?   Bull$%^&.    Have you named the NBA champs without a top 8 draft pick on their team yet?

 

We got role players in return.   Which is OK, but the Pacers could have had 1st round draft picks instead.    The Pacers are NOT going to attract a top 10 player in the league to join them.   You need to give up on that hope.   Heck, they couldn't even manage to keep the best player they drafted in the past 20 years.   Oh yeah, they needed a top 10 draft pick in order to get him.

Who was giving us a top 10 draft pick?

The best player the Pacers drafted in the last 20yrs was Kawhi Leonard hands down. 

Can you name a team that doesn't  have a top 10 draft pick? 

Most top picks aren't ready for big boy ball. 

 

The Pacers were never going for a total rebuild. The draft is full of kids that need to develop into men to compete in the league. You rarely see a player have an immediate impact. The draft is broken. Fact 

 

They are talking about changing the rules on the entry age again. The current system isn't working. Fact. "My sense is it's not working for anyone," Silver said Thursday night before Game 1 of the NBA Finals. "It's not working for the college coaches and athletic directors I hear from. They're not happy with the current system. And I know our teams aren't happy either, in part because they don't necessarily think the players who are coming into the league are getting the kind of training that they would expect to see."

 

First round picks anyone? Anyone? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, akcolt said:

Who was giving us a top 10 draft pick?

 

The Pacers were never going for a total rebuild. The draft is full of kids that need to develop into men to compete in the league. You rarely see a player have an immediate impact. The draft is broken. Fact 

 

 

Atlanta was offering 4 first round picks which could be bundled to get a top 5 pick.

 

Can you name the NBA champs without a top 8 pick on their roster.   There are not many.  

I think the Pacers are in a never ending cycle of  being good enough to not get a lottery pick, but not good enough to compete for an NBA championship.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Myles said:

Atlanta was offering 4 first round picks which could be bundled to get a top 5 pick.

 

Can you name the NBA champs without a top 8 pick on their roster.   There are not many.  

I think the Pacers are in a never ending cycle of  being good enough to not get a lottery pick, but not good enough to compete for an NBA championship.  

You realize we were in the Eastern Conference Finals in 2013 and 2014? The only team to go to the finals from the East in the last 7 years is a team with LBJ. Do you not consider the Conference Finals being a contender?

 

I want a ring too. We had real chances with Reggie and Jermaine too. The Pacers are a solid small market team. As an organization there is a certain pride about trying to put the best team on the court possible. I like that Pacer Pride. That's what KP and Co are doing. 

 

That is the first I have heard of Atlanta offering 5 first round picks. You can believe what you want. You can keep bad mouthing the team, Olidipo and Sabonis about some rumor you think is true.

 

Man step back a minute and think about it. Why would ATL offer 5 first round picks for a guy that is telling them I'm gone next season? Why? Does that make any sense to you? Would you do it? Wants us to do it? It's Atlanta. They don't have a hook no chance PG stays. 

 

The bottom line is we have Dipo and Sabonis now. We signed Collison I expect we will bring in a 3 as well maybe more. We are going to try to win games next year because that's what we do. We compete. We will try to make the playoffs because that's what happens when you win. 

 

How do you have a problem with that? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, akcolt said:

Why does.anyone think Boston would be interested in renting a disgruntled PG after signing Hayward?

they still need PG to have any chance at a title

 

right now they are aiming for #1-2 in the east but they are not ready for the west

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, akcolt said:

That is the first I have heard of Atlanta offering 5 first round picks. You can believe what you want. You can keep bad mouthing the team, Olidipo and Sabonis about some rumor you think is true.

 

Man step back a minute and think about it. Why would ATL offer 5 first round picks for a guy that is telling them I'm gone next season? Why? Does that make any sense to you? Would you do it? Wants us to do it? It's Atlanta. They don't have a hook no chance PG stays. 

 

The bottom line is we have Dipo and Sabonis now. We signed Collison I expect we will bring in a 3 as well maybe more. We are going to try to win games next year because that's what we do. We compete. We will try to make the playoffs because that's what happens when you win. 

 

How do you have a problem with that? 

Atlanta offered 4 first round picks.   Not 5.  

I am not totally unhappy with the trade the Pacers made.   They put them in a situation that made it one of very few options.   I am unhappy that they waited so long like they did.   Nearly everyone seen the writing on the wall, but not the Pacers.  

 

I like that the Pacers put a good team on the court most years.   But I can also realize that the Pacers will not win a championship doing it this way.   They are stuck in NBA purgatory.   I've never liked the NBA draft set up because of this.    I think all teams should have a shot at draft positions.    Just a lesser shot the more games you win.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, akcolt said:

You realize we were in the Eastern Conference Finals in 2013 and 2014? The only team to go to the finals from the East in the last 7 years is a team with LBJ. Do you not consider the Conference Finals being a contender?

 

I want a ring too. We had real chances with Reggie and Jermaine too. The Pacers are a solid small market team. As an organization there is a certain pride about trying to put the best team on the court possible. I like that Pacer Pride. That's what KP and Co are doing. 

 

That is the first I have heard of Atlanta offering 5 first round picks. You can believe what you want. You can keep bad mouthing the team, Olidipo and Sabonis about some rumor you think is true.

 

Man step back a minute and think about it. Why would ATL offer 5 first round picks for a guy that is telling them I'm gone next season? Why? Does that make any sense to you? Would you do it? Wants us to do it? It's Atlanta. They don't have a hook no chance PG stays. 

 

The bottom line is we have Dipo and Sabonis now. We signed Collison I expect we will bring in a 3 as well maybe more. We are going to try to win games next year because that's what we do. We compete. We will try to make the playoffs because that's what happens when you win. 

 

How do you have a problem with that? 

heres some data to support what i just said

 

celtics were 20-1 odds to win a title last year

 

warriors were 1.5 to one, the cavs 2.5 to one.  out west the spurs, clippers and thunder all had better odds than the celtics too.  20-1 is pretty long odds to be considered a contender, especially when other teams are 2-1 and 3-1

 

sure these are just odds and anything can happen, but the team with the highest odds did win, and it wasnt close

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, akcolt said:

Who was giving us a top 10 draft pick?

The best player the Pacers drafted in the last 20yrs was Kawhi Leonard hands down. 

Can you name a team that doesn't  have a top 10 draft pick? 

Most top picks aren't ready for big boy ball. 

 

The Pacers were never going for a total rebuild. The draft is full of kids that need to develop into men to compete in the league. You rarely see a player have an immediate impact. The draft is broken. Fact 

 

They are talking about changing the rules on the entry age again. The current system isn't working. Fact. "My sense is it's not working for anyone," Silver said Thursday night before Game 1 of the NBA Finals. "It's not working for the college coaches and athletic directors I hear from. They're not happy with the current system. And I know our teams aren't happy either, in part because they don't necessarily think the players who are coming into the league are getting the kind of training that they would expect to see."

 

First round picks anyone? Anyone? 

There is no reason for the player we draft to make an immediate impact his rookie year we are not gonna win anything anyway let him develop 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

heres some data to support what i just said

 

celtics were 20-1 odds to win a title last year

 

warriors were 1.5 to one, the cavs 2.5 to one.  out west the spurs, clippers and thunder all had better odds than the celtics too.  20-1 is pretty long odds to be considered a contender, especially when other teams are 2-1 and 3-1

 

sure these are just odds and anything can happen, but the team with the highest odds did win, and it wasnt close

It's a 2 team league unfortunately = Warriors and Cavs. The Celtics may be able to take the Cavs 7 games now (now that they got Hayward) but I still am not sold on them beating the Cavs. In the West I like OKC now as the best team to challenge the Warriors. I am not sold on the CP3 trade to Houston. That looks a chemistry nightmare about to happen. The Spurs are always dangerous but their frontline is old and to me Aldridge is too inconsistent, Pau is old and Parker and Manu need to retire. PG in OKC looks like a perfect fit for Westbrook and they have Good young Big's in Adams and Kanter. Having said that the best OKC will do is take the Warriors 6 IMO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, akcolt said:

You realize we were in the Eastern Conference Finals in 2013 and 2014? The only team to go to the finals from the East in the last 7 years is a team with LBJ. Do you not consider the Conference Finals being a contender?

 

I want a ring too. We had real chances with Reggie and Jermaine too. The Pacers are a solid small market team. As an organization there is a certain pride about trying to put the best team on the court possible. I like that Pacer Pride. That's what KP and Co are doing. 

 

That is the first I have heard of Atlanta offering 5 first round picks. You can believe what you want. You can keep bad mouthing the team, Olidipo and Sabonis about some rumor you think is true.

 

Man step back a minute and think about it. Why would ATL offer 5 first round picks for a guy that is telling them I'm gone next season? Why? Does that make any sense to you? Would you do it? Wants us to do it? It's Atlanta. They don't have a hook no chance PG stays. 

 

The bottom line is we have Dipo and Sabonis now. We signed Collison I expect we will bring in a 3 as well maybe more. We are going to try to win games next year because that's what we do. We compete. We will try to make the playoffs because that's what happens when you win. 

 

How do you have a problem with that? 

How are you ok with being a 8th seed for the next 10 years? That's literally the worst possible thing in today's NBA all you can acquire in the draft is players like Leaf and Solomon hill george niang and you and Mark need to realize not a single top player is coming here to sign 

 

Also why is everyone so damn convinced the rumored deals were all fake literally no one ever think they are fake til the pacers get screwed then they say this crap to try to justify this god awful trade 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • If Coan truly had the arm talent and the “it” factor he woundnt have gone undrafted.  He would have been one of the top picks in the draft in that case.
    • The fact that they had Ehlinger (a rookie) as the backup to Wentz last year shows the playbook……Wentz has injury history and they still didn’t sign a Veteran backup then so what makes everyone certain they will now?   Morgan has arm talent   Ehlinger has the ‘it’ factor   Coan has arm talent and the ‘it’ factor   I think Coan sticks and makes Ehlinger obsolete    Much like Ehlinger made Eason obsolete last year…..
    • Worth remembering not every injury is season ending.  Say Ryan got hurt in away similar to Wentz last year in the Rams game where he couldn’t finish a game but would be available the following week.  How much of a difference to the Colts season would it had made had they had a QB who wasn’t Eason and could have come in and lead one drive and the Colts pulled that game out?  The Colts make the playoffs in that scenario.  So a good back up does have value and can save your season depending on what type of injury your starting QB were to suffer.
    • While he didn’t miss a game it’s worth remembering Rivers did in fact injury his foot late in the season here and it did impact him the rest of the season.  Sometimes things just happen even to iron men.  With that said I am not sold on Foles.  Outside of two stints with the Eagles he’s been pretty bad anywhere else he’s played.  
    • Bringing TY back for 1 year 6 Mill or so would be wise. Having a Vet like that, that knows our system and can still give you 4 or 5 games good games + leadership is big. We could send him out with a ring and he will get 10,000.
  • Members

    • NewColtsFan

      NewColtsFan 13,801

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • chad72

      chad72 10,333

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • RDNScot

      RDNScot 7

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...