Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

3 minutes ago, Synthetic said:

Boston has a couple advantages over them - 

They're better coached, for one. The other major advantage is depth. 

Cleveland isn't that good of a team. Their record without LeBron the past 2 years speaks for itself. There is no way Kyrie and Kevin Love are going to push that team without him. Cleveland has so many old guys, they look like the 90's Buffalo Bills retirement home. Slow and old guys like Richard Jefferson and JR Smith, and they overpaid garbage like Tristan Thompson, and just paid Kyle Korver to come back who is probably the most overrated guy on that team, as he was a complete no-show in the Finals when they needed him the most. 

I love LeBron but his team is awful. I've been saying it for a few years now that I wish he would've stayed in Miami cause Pat Riley knew what he was doing, where LeBron the GM in Cleveland isn't that good. The Cavs aren't the team of the future in the next 5 years. That honor goes to Boston and if Philly succeeds on all their big draft picks (I'm hoping they do, Ben Simmons and Fultz are great kids). 

Boston could push Cleveland to the limits, if their youth gels. You're younger, and they have a coach who is better than Lue. I like their chances against Cleveland. 

I love the signing by Boston and I like Stevens and Hayward but unless they make 1 more big move I cant them beating a team with LeBron on it with Kyire and Love. Cavs toy'd with them last year.

1 minute ago, Synthetic said:

Boston has a couple advantages over them - 

They're better coached, for one. The other major advantage is depth. 

Cleveland isn't that good of a team. Their record without LeBron the past 2 years speaks for itself. There is no way Kyrie and Kevin Love are going to push that team without him. Cleveland has so many old guys, they look like the 90's Buffalo Bills retirement home. Slow and old guys like Richard Jefferson and JR Smith, and they overpaid garbage like Tristan Thompson, and just paid Kyle Korver to come back who is probably the most overrated guy on that team, as he was a complete no-show in the Finals when they needed him the most. 

I love LeBron but his team is awful. I've been saying it for a few years now that I wish he would've stayed in Miami cause Pat Riley knew what he was doing, where LeBron the GM in Cleveland isn't that good. The Cavs aren't the team of the future in the next 5 years. That honor goes to Boston and if Philly succeeds on all their big draft picks (I'm hoping they do, Ben Simmons and Fultz are great kids). 

Boston could push Cleveland to the limits, if their youth gels. You're younger, and they have a coach who is better than Lue. I like their chances against Cleveland. 

I don't know if Boston can do it next year but according to "rumors" the Celtics meeting with Hayward had plenty of talk about how to topple Cleveland and how it's their goal. Along with making his wife happy and showing her where to shop and eat etc.

At least with Boston, Hayward will be an all star every year and have a chance to get far in the playoffs. In Utah he was stuck in the mud since you can't even get to the western conference finals there. So the few Utah fans ranting and raving online and burning his jersey and calling him names and stuff......sheesh........

You have always been correct though in your assessment of this Cavs team. I mean they just even signed Kyle Korver to 3 more years. Why?

I love Lebron to pieces but I have to wonder how Kevin Love will be now too since he has been blamed for the finals and been dangled on the trade block so badly.

From Twitter, Jazz fans are burning Hayward jerseys. 

This is pathetic and probably the thing I hate the most about the NBA. This stuff is ridiculous and uncalled for. 

There is no such thing as "loyalty" in a business. That's why it's called FREE agency. Seriously, why should a player stick with the same team forever just cause they drafted him? Think about it from their perspective. The goal for any player every year is to win a championship. They're not slaves, but my god they're treated like this by the fans who talk about "loyalty".

I only ever see this with NBA fans. The jersey burning and talking about being "betrayed" and all that, etc. I never see this in the NFL. Usually in the NFL, when a beloved player leaves their team and goes to another, the fans still root for them. Colts fans were still rooting for Manning in Denver. Jets fans wanted to see Revis get a ring, even if it was with their arch-rival nemesis of NE. But with the NBA, weather it's LeBron James, Kevin Durant or Gordon Hayward, oh no, the fans start burning jerseys and acting like this specific player owed them something just for being drafted by that team.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I love the signing by Boston and I like Stevens and Hayward but unless they make 1 more big move I cant them beating a team with LeBron on it with Kyire and Love. Cavs toy'd with them last year.

Well the pressure is still on the Cavs again as always. I mean it always will be as long as they have Lebron James on their team.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Every year can be different and time changes...The Cavs are on their way down due to age. They're becoming the retirement home of the NBA, like the mid-late 90's Buffalo Bills were. 

I think in the next 5 years, Boston could dominate the East if their young continues to progress. It may not be this year, but the future looks bright for them. And unlike Cleveland, they didn't waste all their draft picks or trade them away to sign older players. 

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

Well the pressure is still on the Cavs again as always. I mean it always will be as long as they have Lebron James on their team.

LeBron is their entire team pretty much. 

Had San Antonio reached the Finals, I think the series would've been just as ugly or probably even worse since they have Leonard who can guard LeBron good. 

If by any chance, they run into a team who can shut LeBron down or limit him, they're toast. They're not like those Miami Heat teams who had depth and could overcome that. LeBron gets shut down, Kyrie isn't going to carry them and neither are the old overpaid overrated guys that they think are still great. I still am in shock at what they paid TT. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Synthetic said:

From Twitter, Jazz fans are burning Hayward jerseys. 

I thought Jazz fans would be better at this but well.......:facepalm:

I admit this one was kinda funny at least.

I mean sheesh NBA fans and loyalty.

But I will admit NOTHING tops when Lebron left Cleveland. And Lebron is the ultimate rock star in a sport and a once in a lifetime talent. So he got the mass burning of jerseys and that letter by Gilbert is among by far the nastiest thing I ever seen in sports. I almost wish Lebron never went back to Cleveland since he was totally settled in Miami. Lebron has always been treated like a slave by Cleveland.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

I don't know if Boston can do it next year but according to "rumors" the Celtics meeting with Hayward had plenty of talk about how to topple Cleveland and how it's their goal. Along with making his wife happy and showing her where to shop and eat etc.

At least with Boston, Hayward will be an all star every year and have a chance to get far in the playoffs. In Utah he was stuck in the mud since you can't even get to the western conference finals there. So the few Utah fans ranting and raving online and burning his jersey and calling him names and stuff......sheesh........

You have always been correct though in your assessment of this Cavs team. I mean they just even signed Kyle Korver to 3 more years. Why?

I love Lebron to pieces but I have to wonder how Kevin Love will be now too since he has been blamed for the finals and been dangled on the trade block so badly.

I honestly feel bad for Utah fans, everytime they begin a rebuild their stars leave. It happened with Williams/Boozer back in 2007 which they made the WCFinals. Now they lose Hayward and Hill on the same day. Stockton and Malone have to be laughing at this era of Basketball. I mean nobody is loyal today. Why do teams like the Jazz even have a Pro team? Even with Stockton and Malone the REFS weren't going to let them beat Jordan. When they get Good players now, they just leave.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I honestly feel bad for Utah fans, everytime they begin a rebuild their stars leave. It happened with Williams/Boozer back in 2007 which they made the WCFinals. Now they lose Hayward and Hill on the same day. Stockton and Malone have to be laughing at this era of Basketball. I mean nobody is loyal today. Why do teams like the Jazz even have a Pro team? Even with Stockton and Malone the REFS weren't going to let them beat Jordan. When they get Good players now, they just leave.

I think the west is getting too crowded and it was part of Boston's pitch to Hayward. You get lost easily with Utah and will just be a second round exit most seasons.

I think Gordon did love Utah and he felt bad it leaked earlier he was leaving in the midst of 4th of July. 

But if Gordon didn't go to Boston I even supported him going to Miami since I heard he did really like the Heat coach and Riley too. But I didn't see him fitting into the flash of Miami at all........he is more of a quiet guy but now he gets to put up with the massive Boston media so I hope he is prepared for this.

I think Brad Stevens and Gordon are a soulmate match in basketball too and the girly part of me just loves this!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jules said:

I think the west is getting too crowded and it was part of Boston's pitch to Hayward. You get lost easily with Utah and will just be a second round exit most seasons.

I think Gordon did love Utah and he felt bad it leaked earlier he was leaving in the midst of 4th of July. 

But if Gordon didn't go to Boston I even supported him going to Miami since I heard he did really like the Heat coach and Riley too. But I didn't see him fitting into the flash of Miami at all........he is more of a quiet guy but now he gets to put up with the massive Boston media so I hope he is prepared for this.

I think Brad Stevens and Gordon are a soulmate match in basketball too and the girly part of me just loves this!!!!!!!!

I had a feeling he would go to Boston, I just feel bad for Jazz fans. They always get messed over it seems like going back to the Malone days lmao 

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

But I will admit NOTHING tops when Lebron left Cleveland. And Lebron is the ultimate rock star in a sport and a once in a lifetime talent. So he got the mass burning of jerseys and that letter by Gilbert is among by far the nastiest thing I ever seen in sports. I almost wish Lebron never went back to Cleveland since he was totally settled in Miami. Lebron has always been treated like a slave by Cleveland.

It really all began with LeBron. I don't remember another player in the past who left a team and had big jersey burnings and an owner that penned an angry disgusting letter. I still think LeBron shouldn't have went back to Gilbert after that. That letter was one of the worst things I ever seen from a sports owner. 

I still remember in the mid 90's when Shaq left Orlando to go to L.A.. I guess if social media existed back then like now, people would've been calling him a "traitor" or whatever cause the Magic turned into a dumpster fire without him, but living in the Gulf Coast, everyone I know who were Shaq fans, we just became Lakers fans and followed him. There wasn't no big jersey burnings or anything. We just bought new posters to put next to the old ones. 

I do wish LeBron had never went back to Cleveland, totally. Miami fans did not treat LeBron like how Cleveland fans do. When Miami lost, their fans were just happy to have a winning season and a fun ride. Go read on Cavs forums and when they are losing, they STILL hate him. This past year, they acted like they were supposed to repeat like it was something they were owed. They don't even appreciate him after he delivered a championship to them. 

IMO I think after so many years, people would've got over the whole "The Decision" thing with him leaving Cleveland had he stayed in Miami, cause it isn't that far off from past players. Wilt Chamberlain practically forced Philly to trade him. Kareem threatened to not even play if the Bucks didn't trade him...Everyone forgets that now cause time heals wounds. 

Since then though, it happens to every other player who leaves. They burned Durant's jerseys in Oklahoma last year. Now they're burning Hayward's. It's disgusting to think about. Like I said, NFL fans do not do this. You can have a beloved player who even goes and gets a ring with the team's arch-rival and no one cares. Rod Woodson is beloved by Steelers fans and he got a ring with the 2000 Ravens, yet I never see Steelers fans calling him a traitor or anything. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jules said:

The West is STACKED right now, it is ridiculous. We need more competition in the East, otherwise it's just a cakewalk.

Atlanta is tanking right now too, so that's another team out of the equation. Many believe the Sixers are going to rise up in the East, but it depends on if their draft picks turn out awesome. I'm hoping they do, I like Simmons and Fultz. 

23 minutes ago, Synthetic said:

It really all began with LeBron. I don't remember another player in the past who left a team and had big jersey burnings and an owner that penned an angry disgusting letter. I still think LeBron shouldn't have went back to Gilbert after that. That letter was one of the worst things I ever seen from a sports owner. 

I still remember in the mid 90's when Shaq left Orlando to go to L.A.. I guess if social media existed back then like now, people would've been calling him a "traitor" or whatever cause the Magic turned into a dumpster fire without him, but living in the Gulf Coast, everyone I know who were Shaq fans, we just became Lakers fans and followed him. There wasn't no big jersey burnings or anything. We just bought new posters to put next to the old ones. 

I do wish LeBron had never went back to Cleveland, totally. Miami fans did not treat LeBron like how Cleveland fans do. When Miami lost, their fans were just happy to have a winning season and a fun ride. Go read on Cavs forums and when they are losing, they STILL hate him. This past year, they acted like they were supposed to repeat like it was something they were owed. They don't even appreciate him after he delivered a championship to them. 

IMO I think after so many years, people would've got over the whole "The Decision" thing with him leaving Cleveland had he stayed in Miami, cause it isn't that far off from past players. Wilt Chamberlain practically forced Philly to trade him. Kareem threatened to not even play if the Bucks didn't trade him...Everyone forgets that now cause time heals wounds. 

Since then though, it happens to every other player who leaves. They burned Durant's jerseys in Oklahoma last year. Now they're burning Hayward's. It's disgusting to think about. Like I said, NFL fans do not do this. You can have a beloved player who even goes and gets a ring with the team's arch-rival and no one cares. Rod Woodson is beloved by Steelers fans and he got a ring with the 2000 Ravens, yet I never see Steelers fans calling him a traitor or anything. 

I was really shocked that LeBron left Cleveland back in 2010 going into 2011. I thought he was the best player in the league back then as I knew Kobe peaked out after LA barely got by Boston in 2010. That is where my hate came from him because I just thought it wasn't necessary and he didn't need to do it to win a Title, but I wont talk about that but now all the players are leaving their teams in this era to join better teams. They see a guy LeBron do it so why would they think anything is wrong with doing it. Durant doing it was bad too but almost everyone is doing it. I give Westbrook huge credit for staying and winning 47 games/averaging a TDB and still winning 47 games without Durant. Losing a player like Durant you would think OKC would dip around .500. They were still Good because of Westbrook.

42 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

OKC isn't trading George, if Sam Presti did that he wouldn't be allowed back in Oklahoma as excited their fans are and is happy is Westbrook is lmao

Yeah, I was referring to Ainge trading for George when he was on the Pacers

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Synthetic said:

I was pretty tough on Durant this past year sooo bad (but at times it was fun), but I stopped. I think he did the right thing leaving to go to a better system that DISTRIBUTES THE BALL and to get at least one ring and a finals MVP.  Also, he is taking a major pay cut and letting Steph and Draymond get the money which he said he would do ahead of time. He respects the core that was in GS before he went there clearly.

I give massive props to Durant now. He has gained a lot of respect a year later delivering finally in the finals. 

As for Lebron, I know he always promised that he would get Cleveland that championship, and he did just that.......not sure what more he owes them anymore. I feel bad at times since as good the Cavs are, they are stuck in limbo with an aging all time great and bad management and bad coaching. Not sure if he does leave the Cavs but the rumors of him to the Lakers are kinda absurd too.........he hates LaVar Ball.

As for the way fans act? According to Gordon Hayward's wife, it sounds like they got threats too.

One thing btw that I get a kick over is how Gordon Hayward is a Colts fan and not into Brady and so the Celtics had no Pats players around when he came to visit. lmaolmaolmao 

When Durant went to Boston it was a total long shot he would go there, but Durant is a huge Brady fan and they had Brady and Gronk there to hang out with him. lmao 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jules said:

I was pretty tough on Durant this past year sooo bad (but at times it was fun), but I stopped. I think he did the right thing leaving to go to a better system that DISTRIBUTES THE BALL and to get at least one ring and a finals MVP.  Also, he is taking a major pay cut and letting Steph and Draymond get the money which he said he would do ahead of time. He respects the core that was in GS before he went there clearly.

I give massive props to Durant now. He has gained a lot of respect a year later delivering finally in the finals. 

As for Lebron, I know he always promised that he would get Cleveland that championship, and he did just that.......not sure what more he owes them anymore. I feel bad at times since as good the Cavs are, they are stuck in limbo with an aging all time great and bad management and bad coaching. Not sure if he does leave the Cavs but the rumors of him to the Lakers are kinda absurd too.........he hates LaVar Ball.

As for the way fans act? According to Gordon Hayward's wife, it sounds like they got threats too.

One thing btw that I get a kick over is how Gordon Hayward is a Colts fan and not into Brady and so the Celtics had no Pats players around when he came to visit. lmaolmaolmao 

When Durant went to Boston it was a total long shot he would go there, but Durant is a huge Brady fan and they had Brady and Gronk there to hang out with him. lmao 

You know I like Durant but I don't like he left OKC. I am glad he got a Championship though because now days if a player doesn't get that Ring they get ripped to shreds. LeBron won in Cleveland (that was gigantic to me regarding my meaningless rankings lmao ) and like I did Post once to Bogie, that sealed his legacy as being super Great which I have never denied he isn't. Had Kobe not won without Shaq I wouldn't felt like Kobe was Top 5 material. How Hayward will do from here we will see? Brad Stevens is a hell of a Coach.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You know I like Durant but I don't like he left OKC. I am glad he got a Championship though because now days if a player doesn't get that Ring they get ripped to shreds. LeBron won in Cleveland (that was gigantic to me regarding my meaningless rankings lmao ) and like I did Post once to Bogie, that sealed his legacy as being super Great which I have never denied he isn't. Had Kobe not won without Shaq I wouldn't felt like Kobe was Top 5 material. How Hayward will do from here we will see? Brad Stevens is a hell of a Coach.

I didn't like that Durant left either when it happened, but at the same time OKC fans still had Westbrook so it was not like they were totally left empty handed either.

I just love me some Brad Stevens and Gordan Hayward Butler nostalgia too.:heart: I was sooooooo high on those Butler teams, so much fun. I remember EVERYTHING.

I hope eventually they can get a title together. Doesn't have to happen next year, but eventually I hope it does happen.

Stevens even picked Brad up at the airport nights ago in Boston and some crazy fans made them take pictures.

hayward_stevens.jpg?uuid=3NZ6ol7iEeeLG76

Okay I'll stop........I am starting to act like I stalk them. :lol: But I am nothing compared to the Celtics real gm forums, holy crap those guys there post 24 hours a day about the Celtics and follow absolutely every little thing.

Celtics should have traded with us, they would have been really interesting next year.  they might be able to challenge Cleveland now

i feel like KP was asking for a little too much and Boston was offering a little too little.  why didnt they come together?

its not like we even got that much, a starting guard and a big question mark that might amount to nothing.

8 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

Celtics should have traded with us, they would have been really interesting next year.  they might be able to challenge Cleveland now

i feel like KP was asking for a little too much and Boston was offering a little too little.  why didnt they come together?

its not like we even got that much, a starting guard and a big question mark that might amount to nothing.

I don't know why it never came together for the Celtics/Pacers with a real trade? My guess is some of it was rumors and nothing more. Or Boston was worried PG would leave after one year to the hated Lakers. And maybe Indy also wanted to send him to the other conference.......and this was their best chance to do so.

I thought the real trade was more likely with Cleveland.......who is more desperate. You all could have gotten Kevin Love who everyone didn't want weeks ago in Indy but me and oldunclemark, but now he looks pretty good compared to the Dairy Queen workers sent over from OKC.

But at least Cleveland got to sign Jose Calderon!!!!!!! Here he is in action once against Lebron.

[IMG]

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jules said:

I didn't like that Durant left either when it happened, but at the same time OKC fans still had Westbrook so it was not like they were totally left empty handed either.

I just love me some Brad Stevens and Gordan Hayward Butler nostalgia too.:heart: I was sooooooo high on those Butler teams, so much fun. I remember EVERYTHING.

I hope eventually they can get a title together. Doesn't have to happen next year, but eventually I hope it does happen.

Stevens even picked Brad up at the airport nights ago in Boston and some crazy fans made them take pictures.

hayward_stevens.jpg?uuid=3NZ6ol7iEeeLG76

Okay I'll stop........I am starting to act like I stalk them. :lol: But I am nothing compared to the Celtics real gm forums, holy crap those guys there post 24 hours a day about the Celtics and follow absolutely every little thing.

I know it's hindsight now but imagine had Ainge traded us for Paul George for like Bradley, Crowder, and Smart getting rid of their contracts so they would've Cap space to sign Hayward? Then they signed Hayward on top of it. They could've had Isiah, Hayward at the 2, PG at the 3, = a BIG3 and Big's like Horford + Tatum who IMO has tons of talent. That is a team that could probably beat Cleveland. PG could offset LeBron SOMEWHAT, Isiah could offset Kyrie, and Hayward could do his thing. Horford and Love would be pretty even too. Hayward would probably be the difference in a series like that though because of matchups.

1 hour ago, Jules said:

This is too much, Jules....

...cuteness overload

• Like 1

I know it's hindsight now but imagine had Ainge traded us for Paul George for like Bradley, Crowder, and Smart getting rid of their contracts so they would've Cap space to sign Hayward? Then they signed Hayward on top of it. They could've had Isiah, Hayward at the 2, PG at the 3, = a BIG3 and Big's like Horford + Tatum who IMO has tons of talent. That is a team that could probably beat Cleveland. PG could offset LeBron, Isiah could offset Kyrie, and Hayward could do his thing. Horford and Love would be pretty even too. Hayward would probably the difference in a series like that though because of matchups.

What if the rumors are not true about Boston willing to give up 3 first round picks, 2 starters and Mrs. Ainge for Paul George?

I still think Boston was turned off since why would they want a guy who wants to be A LAKER. In Celtics nation wanting to be on the Lakers is like saying you eat children for lunch and think Tom Brady is ugly.

And maybe also maybe........the PG and Westbrook duo ends up taking over the sport by storm and they shock us and he stays there? Maybe this is the guy Westbrook truly has been dreaming about, not Durant......it's Paul George. Maybe we have another bromance coming in OKC?

I am all about the bromance tonight!!!!!!!:excited:

It does suck to have the Pacers without Paul George though, I admit that........it seems weird right now. Even weirder due to the trade. I mean it is all very odd still.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

Okay, those of you who wanted PG traded at the deadline....

1.) How much more did we get for Paul George than Utah did for Gordon Hayward....

..and 2.) Why shouldn't Utah have traded Hayward at the trade deadline.....

..like many of you wanted us to trade PG. ?

Why were we stupid for trying to make the playoffs and they were smart.

What's the difference?

Edited by oldunclemark

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Yeah..but we got 2 starters and Boston wasnt giving us 2 starters...

You will eat your words.

I always admire your optimism OUM. You somehow even make me believe in return the Pacers got two future studs.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Sabonis isn't a starter, Dipo is though so I will give you half credit :popcorn:

If the present roster is what begins the season,. Sabonis will start ahead of TJ .....we're not going to start Leaf.

Project our starting 5 for next season...

Edited by oldunclemark

Just now, Jules said:

I always admire your optimism OUM. You somehow even make me believe in return the Pacers got two future studs.

We got two former No.1 picks....probably 2 starters .for a guy who didn't want to be here anymore..

....I guess that's optimism, sure

1 hour ago, Jules said:

My God is this the cutest family of all time or what? 

Gordon-Hayward-family-LeanIn.jpg

Okay I know I am spamming crap. It's a Pacers thread.

Dont you just love it when guys marry someone who looks like their sister.

(This is just painfully cute..I cant stand it)

Edited by oldunclemark
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jules said:

What if the rumors are not true about Boston willing to give up 3 first round picks, 2 starters and Mrs. Ainge for Paul George?

I still think Boston was turned off since why would they want a guy who wants to be A LAKER. In Celtics nation wanting to be on the Lakers is like saying you eat children for lunch and think Tom Brady is ugly.

And maybe also maybe........the PG and Westbrook duo ends up taking over the sport by storm and they shock us and he stays there? Maybe this is the guy Westbrook truly has been dreaming about, not Durant......it's Paul George. Maybe we have another bromance coming in OKC?

I am all about the bromance tonight!!!!!!!:excited:

It does suck to have the Pacers without Paul George though, I admit that........it seems weird right now. Even weirder due to the trade. I mean it is all very odd still.

I think PG could be a perfect fit for Westbrook, he doesn't need the ball as much as Durant so IMO he wont complain if Westbrook goes into ball hogging mode. I think that bugged Durant.

I think PG could be a perfect fit for Westbrook, he doesn't need the ball as much as Durant so IMO he wont complain if Westbrook goes into ball hogging mode. I think that bugged Durant.

And I don't think Paul wants to be a team leader.

He was uncomfortable with it..

....Now, he's the 'right hand man'    I think it works..For a year

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Dont you just love it when guys marry someone who looks like their sister

lmao I don't know what to say. lmao 

I read through this thread too since I missed around 40 pages and you guys are HILARIOUS btw. lmao All the arguments and back and forths.:lol:

Just for you guys, remember when we used to go off talking about Wade and his beautiful wife. OMG.........Al Horford has everyone beat and I never knew he was married to a major beauty queen.:eek:

t9xlbp.jpg

Amelia-Vega-Al-Horford-pic.jpg

• Like 2