Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I like West but he got too hot there.

Honestly it was a foul first on Kyrie grabbing his wrist before he got the ball but they never call that on little guy. I give West credit for not knocking Tristen out. Like others have said he used to box and is a bad man. It would have been done but JR pushed him into atristen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Cavs have to get desperate..and I haven't seen it yet

They will in the 3rd. Watch a big energy wuarter. If GS makes another run it's over but Cavs could tighten it up it will put all pressure on GS. JR has played well...Korver should sit.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

He was starting to load up and he caught himself.. It would have been night-night for Tristan 

Yeah...I think Tristan must have thought he was walking up on Andre Igudola..

.He may not have know who's face he was getting up in

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

They will in the 3rd. Watch a big energy wuarter. If GS makes another run it's over but Cavs could tighten it up it will put all pressure on GS. JR has played well...Korver should sit.

Korver looks lost defensively...and in his defense, he's never been a good defender.

I'm amazed he cant get a shot though

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Korver looks lost defensively...and in his defense, he's never been a good defender.

I'm amazed he cant get a shot though

He is slow and now has lost confidence. He shouldn't be on the floor right now honestly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Kyrie should be that guy...he isn't tonight .....yet

Oh he is...that little hobble he had had affected him...but you need someone other than Lebron and Kyrie. Which is exactly why they offer Love in a trade this summer. I think for Butler but may have to settle for Carmelo. 

7 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

The amount of open threes the cavs get..smfh.. play zone!

Lebron and Kyries driving causes defenses to collapse opening up those shots. You have to force them to pull up for jumpers and keep them in front of you. They may go for 35 a piece but you won't allow the others to get going. Kyrie and Lebron are not going to shoot 70+ percent on jumpers. However at the rim they might and the others can hit open jumpers. Eliminate that and so no helping and those guys won't get open looks. At this point Cleveland may have to go small and take Tristen off the floor and play Love at center and Lebron at Pf and Jefferson/Shumpert at 3. Also should post up Love and Lebron more.

15 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Oh he is...that little hobble he had had affected him...but you need someone other than Lebron and Kyrie. Which is exactly why they offer Love in a trade this summer. I think for Butler but may have to settle for Carmelo. 

Love and Korver for Paul George?