Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

22 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

LOL at Toronto. LeBron being their Daddy tonight as usual! Kevin Love being their Step Daddy with 27 so far! Love playing like Larry Bird tonight lmao, yes Love has 27 that isn't a TYPO. Cavs up 11 late in the 3rd. 

In the years we had CJ Miles..did we ever ask him to guard Kevin Love...?

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

98-87 after 3 quarters./....Cant say its a surprise anymore. I guess.

Toronto has 12 minutes to save their season...

It's now 105-87. Toronto should be embarrassed, worse #1 Seed of all-time! After losing Game 1 they had 2 chances, Slim and None, Slim is leaving the Canada Center tonight.

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Everybody says ...'why don't you double team LeBron!!!" Don't let him beat you./

Its not that easy

Yeah Love with 27 is the killer. People don't realize Love was a SuperStar in Minnesota and took a lesser role with the Cavs and contributed nicely in 2016 helping them win it all. He has been playing with a messed up hand. On any given night, he can give them 20 and 10.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Damn I don't feel that bad at all now losing to these guys. They are embarrassing Toronto. We took them 7 and the most they beat us by was 4 points.

..and Toronto is better than we are..but we actually think we can beat Cleveland..and we have guys who aren't afraid of LeBron..

Raptors treat LeBron like he's Prince Charles..and he just crowns them

Toronto led this game by nine.....now its like watching zombies out there in Raptors uniforms.

We can play the last 2 games....but they don't think they can beat Cleveland ..and they don't mind showing it

Toronto looks like old moving dinosaurs with no teeth!

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Easy work for the Lordship! What is scary is Kevin Love is getting healthy!

we had Love shut down......folks blamed him.......maybe we should credit Thad Young.

But we have a quick team overall....small but quick......Toronto is bigger but theyre slower.

...and their confidence is so fragile

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

we had Love shut down......folks blamed him.......maybe we should credit Thad Young.

But we have a quick team overall....small but quick......Toronto is bigger but theyre slower.

...and their confidence is so fragile

I have noticed that. Our Defense is better than the Raptors. We are much quicker and get a lot of deflections. Toronto looks slow compared to us.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Philly needs to show me something tonight and win that series, otherwise the Cavs will run away with the Conference. Boston is Good even without Kyrie but they wont beat the Cavs with the Roster they are playing with.

I do not think the 76ers are a really good team if you cover their shooteers and let Embid go 1-on-1...

..and with Simmons on the floor....Phily can only have 3 shooters

Cavs put LBJ out there with 4 shooters..and defensivley.....you can play them like we did and lose close ones..

..or you can play them like Toronto did and be a disgrace to your nation...

I do not think the 76ers are a really good team if you cover their shooteers and let Embid go 1-on-1...

..and with Simmons on the floor....Phily can only have 3 shooters

Cavs put LBJ out there with 4 shooters..and defensivley.....you can play them like we did and lose close ones..

..or you can play them like Toronto did and be a disgrace to your nation...

A disgrace Toronto is. Philly can hang with the Cavs IMO, they had a terrible shooting night the other night going 5-26 from 3. They don't do that often. They usually shoot lights out and Embiid would be a tough matchup for them like our Centers were.

I'm listening to Tyron Lue.after the Cleveland win........and he was asked why Kevin Love was so effective after having so much trouble in the first series... He said.....

...."The Pacers game plan was to take Love out fo the game. WE noticed that when we drove into the lane, Thad Young didn't help on anybody, he stayed with Kevin the whole time..

Toronto isnt doing that.so if we can isolate Kevin on a '5', we can get him some shots.

That's what we were talking about....

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Brad Stevens said Brown wasn't going to play. That sly devil lmao. Brown with the stuff!

I saw that..........He lies!!!

Edited by oldunclemark

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Toronto cant play our style against the Cavs because they cant close out on shooters like we can. We are a quicker team. Its just a bad matchup for them.

..and they claim they built this team and changed their style to face the Cavs

31-22 at the quarter...76ers look determined......pace is fast

• Like 1

..and they claim they built this team and changed their style to face the Cavs

31-22 at the quarter...76ers look determined......pace is fast

Yeah they say that but I don't see it. It looks like same ol Raptors to me. Cavs don't even have Kyrie anymore and it is still too easy.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Philly has lost only 2 home games since January (how impressive is that), we beat them and the Heat beat them in Round 1 in Game 2. If Boston loses tonight, I see Philly being up 3-1 eventually. So far 40-24 Philly leads.

Phily had the softest second half schedule in the league........

.....and they beat Miami....in the first round....Lets make this game an example....Phily is up 20...

...lets see what happens./

Toronto's problem is no confidence.....the 76ers problem is overconfidence..

Phily had the softest second half schedule in the league........

.....and they beat Miami....in the first round....Lets make this game an example....Phily is up 20...

...lets see what happens./

Toronto's problem is no confidence.....the 76ers problem is overconfidence..

am not really a fan of Philly but they have a chance against the Cavs and would have HCA.